Cheap The View from the Shard Tickets
|1 Hour||(14,691 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
The View from the Shard Tickets Discount Prices
We are comparing The View from the Shard Tickets Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of The View from the Shard Tickets
- Visit The Shard, one of the most popular London Attraction, this Italian designed building has become a focal point of London’s Skyline.
- Not only is it the tallest skyscraper in the EU but also the 87th tallest in the world!
- It’s famous viewing platform is located at more than 300 metres above the city’s busy streets.
- Don’t panic though because you won’t be expected to climb a 300-metre tall staircase, instead, you can ride the highspeed elevator to the 72nd floor.
- On the lower floors you can find a multimedia exhibition detailing the history of the City of London and the construction of The Shard.
- With your timed entry ticket you’ll have guaranteed entrance to the building on the day of your choosing.
- And there’s no need to rush, you can take your time to explore the attraction at your own pace.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Right for people who love city views and modern architecture.
- An absolute must for urban photographers, this is undoubtedly the best panoramic view that you can get in the city of London.
- The attraction is open to children as well as adults and is fun for individuals as well as couples or small groups.
- The Shard is also a pleasant and practical place for wheelchair users to visit.
Your Experience With The View from the Shard Tickets?
- Soak in the fantastic 360-degree views of London from the highest viewing platform in Europe.
- Photograph some of London’s most famous city landmarks and see the busy British Capital spread out for miles.
- Dip into London’s long history in the onsite museum and get interactive with the multimedia exhibits.
- Ride the elevator to the 72floor this 95-story building.
- Enjoy the freedom of a self-guided tour of The Shard’s viewing platform.
What The View from the Shard Tickets Includes?
- Timed entrance to The Shard View Point.
- Multilingual audio guide (available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, and Arabic.
- Places You Can See from The Shard:
- The London Eye
- Tower Bridge
- The Gherkin
- One Canada Square
- St Paul’s Cathedral
- On busy days (Saturday and Sunday or public holidays) the most popular entrance times will fill up quickly, we therefore recommend exchanging your voucher early so you can get your first pick.
- We also recommend visiting the Shard in the early morning or at sunset times.
Travelers Reviews about The View from the Shard Tickets?
- This activity has been described as ‘great’, an ‘overall good experience’ and ‘a must do when in London.
- A visit to The Shard’s view point has very high recommendations from thousands of visitors, overall it has a 4.5 out of 5-star score on TripAdvisor.
- Meanwhile, Viator users also give it 4.5 out of 5 and on Get Your Guide the timed entry ticket has an impressive 4.6 out of 5-satr rating
- Comments mention that disabled visitors are well catered for.
- Reviews usually mention the views from the observation deck are stunning an that The Shard is in a convenient location.
- Some reviews also point out that this activity is best for a clear or sunny day.
- The Shard is accessible to wheelchair users.
- Tickets can be received by email or SMS.
- Your tickets are flexible so if your plans change it may be possible to change the date of your visit at no extra cost.
- If you want to cancel and receive a full refund your ticket then this will depend on the terms of your specific tour supplier.
- Usually refunds will only be issued if cancellations are made in advance (according to the tour providers cancellation policy).
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You may need to exchange your voucher for an official timed entrance ticket at the relevant tour office, details will be in your confirmation email.
- Entry times (for your reserved entrance) are subject to availability, it may not be possible to get your preferred time on busy days.
- Refunds are not issued for bad weather however due to The Shard’s Visibility Guarantee, you may be able to visit free of charge on another day within 3 months.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- There are security checks at the entrance to the shard.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: the entrance to The Shard is on Joiner Street, London SE1, Central London.
- Underground: the closest subway station is London Bridge.
- Bus: you can take lines 43, 48, 141, or 521 and get off
Youtube videos of The View from the Shard Tickets
London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
Duration: The London Eye makes the full circle in half an hour.
Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour from London
Duration: The combined sightseeing tour of the Windsor Castle, the Stonehenge and Bath takes between 10 and 11
Westminster to Greenwich River Thames Cruise Tour
Duration: The duration of a one-way cruise between Westminster and Greenwich is approximately 1 hour.
London Bridge Experience, Tombs Tickets, and Audio Guide
Duration: The tour of the London Tower and Tombs varies, but is around an hour in most cases.
Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets
Duration: Plan around an hour and a half at least for a visit to the apartments and the Victoria Revealed exhi
Chelsea Footbal Club Stadium and Museum
Duration: The duration of the guided tour of the Chelsea Football Club is 1 hour. However, you may remain when
Saint Paul's Cathedral Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: The duration of your visit is flexible.However, for the meaningful visit of the awe-inspiring Saint
Oxford, Stratford, Cotswolds & Warwick Castle Day-Tour
Duration: This excursion out of the capital of the United Kingdom lasts around 10 hours.
Madame Tussauds London and Star Wars Experience Tickets
Duration: You can choose how long to stay in the Madame Tussauds Museum. However, around 3 hours should be suf
Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets
Duration: 90 minutes
London Zoo Ticket
Duration: You are free to choose how long to stay in the London Zoo.However, plan at least a few hours for a m
Warner Bros. Studio Tour with Transfer : Harry Potter
Duration: The tour's duration is approximately 7 hours, with around 4 hours available for you to spend in the