London Westminster Abbey Ticket Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing London Westminster Abbey Ticket prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Duration of your stay in the Westminster Abbey is flexible, but 2 hours should be enough for the vis||(291 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of London Westminster Abbey Ticket
- The Westminster Abbey is one of the most historic places in the whole of Europe where numerous English royals are buried.
- With the exception of Henry VIII, who is buried in the Windsor, the entire Tudor family rest inside the Abbey.
- The grand abbey is also the resting place for many prominent personalities including Charles Dickens, Geoffrey Chaucer, Isaac Newton and Edward the Confessor.
- The Westminster Abbey boasts striking Gothic architecture, and outstanding stained-glass windows and other decoration.
- It has the Coronation Chair, probably the oldest piece of furniture in continuous use in Great Britain.
- The abbey also has many memorials honoring illustrious people.
- Pay attention at the medieval shrine of the saintly king Edward the Confessor, located in the heart of the grand abbey.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The abbey is one of the most magnificent religious structures in the world.
- So if you are a fan of grand architecture, a pilgrim, interested in history or art, you should visit the Westminster Abbey.
Your Experience With London Westminster Abbey Ticket?
- With the ticket to the Westminster Abbey, you will have the pleasure to trace a thousand year long history of England.
- Also, you will visit one of the most important and iconic landmarks in London.
- While you spend your time in the Westminster Abbey you can examine its exquisite Gothic architecture and magnificent stained-glass windows.
- Benefit from the complimentary audio guide that comes with the ticket and learn about the place which has hosted the coronations of British Royals almost 1000 years.
- Take a look at the Coronation Chair, the oldest piece of furniture in England that has been in use since the beginning of the 14th century.
- Pay respects to illustrious people whose resting places are in the abbey, including Charles Dickens, Thomas Hardy, Isaac Newton and 17 former rulers.
- Feel free to attend services in the Westminster Abbey.
What London Westminster Abbey Ticket Includes?
- An accompanying audio guide in multiple languages.
- Admission to the Westminster Abbey.
- Westminster Abbey
- If you are limited with time, take a quick tour of the Westminster Abbey by seeing the Coronation Chair, Grave of the Unknown Warrior, Chapter's House and Poets' Corner.
- In winter, the abbey tends to be cold, so dress warmly.
Travelers Reviews about London Westminster Abbey Ticket?
- Travelers who visited the famous Westminster Abbey rate their experience with the 4.6 rate on Get Your Guide, 4.5 on Viator and 4.5 on TripAdvisor.
- Most visitors to the Westminster Abbey rate the experience very highly and many say that it way the highlight of their time in London.
- Also, many found the complimentary audio guide very convenient and useful.
- The Westminster Abbey is accessible to people in wheelchairs.
- To gain entrance into the Westminster Abbey, you need to present the printed voucher.
- Depending on the chosen provider of the voucher, be able to cancel and refund our ticket for no extra charge.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Note that the Abbey entrance closes from 12pm (noon) until 1pm because of religious services.
- However, if you are already inside, you may stay.
- Sometimes, the Westminster Abbey closes at short notice and on certain dates, so check the schedule before coming.
Address / Pick up Location
- Ticket Exchange Desk: at the North Door, Westminster Abbey.
- Address: 20 Deans Yd, London address.
- London Pass Reviews
- Best London Bus Tour
- Which London Airport is Best To Fly
- London City Tours
- London Hop on Hop off
- Best Thames River Cruise
- Free Art Galleries in London
- Harry Potter London Tickets
- Things to Do in London at Night
- London Day Trips
- Best London Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in London
- The Shard Tickets
- Buckingham Palace Tours & Tickets
- Tower of London Tours
- London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
- London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
- London Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in London
Tower of London Ticket with Crown Jewels Exhibition
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour & Transfers
Duration: The duration of the tour is approximately 7 hours.
Madame Tussauds London and Star Wars Experience Tickets
Duration: You can choose how long to stay in the Madame Tussauds Museum. However, around 3 hours should be suf
London Zoo Ticket
Duration: You are free to choose how long to stay in the London Zoo.However, plan at least a few hours for a m
Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour from London
Duration: The combined sightseeing tour of the Windsor Castle, the Stonehenge and Bath takes between 10 and 11
The Original London Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Tour
Duration: The sightseeing tour by bus lasts as long as you choose within 48 hours.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour with Transfer : Harry Potter
Duration: The tour's duration is approximately 7 hours, with around 4 hours available for you to spend in the
Private Borough Market Food Tour in London
Duration: 3 hours
London Hotels to Heathrow Airport Shuttle Departure Transfer
Duration: 1 to 20 hours
Private Full Day London Walking Tour
Duration: 5 hours