London Eye 4D Experience Tickets Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing London Eye 4D Experience Tickets prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|The London Eye makes the full circle in half an hour.||(1783 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
- The Coca-Cola London Eye experience is both an entertaining and thrilling activity that allows you to observe the skyline of London.
- Besides the cityscape of the United Kingdom's capital, the view will encompass a much wider area once you reach the top height of the 30-minute rotation.
- In addition to the city panorama, you can see as far as the English Channel, distant airports and maybe even the edged of the European continent on a clear day.
- The rotation leaves you enough time to locate and admire points of interest of the British capital city.
- Among everything else, you will see the River Thames, the Tower of London, the Westminster Abbey, the Saint Paul's Cathedral, the Houses of Parliament and other iconic landmarks.
- In addition, you will enjoy an interesting 4D presentation of the city of London.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This activity is ideal for everyone who isn't afraid of heights.
- The ride on this Ferris Wheel offers extraordinary photo opportunities.
Your Experience With London Eye 4D Experience Tickets?
- Get into an enclosed glass capsule of the tallest Ferris Wheel in Europe and have a look at the cityscape of the capital of the United Kingdom.
- Enjoy extraordinary panoramic views of the city, its landmarks and the River Thames.
- Once you are at the highest altitude, you will see a wider area around London and much farther.
- Once at the top, you will have a view of La Manche and several significant city landmarks.
- During the 30-minute ride, you will have great opportunities to examine the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Saint Paul's Cathedral, many of city Londons famous bridges and much more.
- As a prelude, enjoy the 4D experience that enlivens the city of London by means of various effects.
- Benefit of the priority entrance and save yourself a lot of time by skipping the line to this very popular London attraction.
What London Eye 4D Experience Tickets Includes?
- Standard ticket or the fast-track entrance ticket (depending on option selected).
- Visit the interactive 4D experience.
- The Coca-Cola London Eye.
- It is usually possible to book your London Eye ticket up to a few days in advance.
- Hence, check out the weather forecast to make sure to have the best possible views.
- While the standard ticket is cheaper, the fast track ticket saves you potentially long queuing time to enter the London Eye.
Travelers Reviews about London Eye 4D Experience Tickets?
- Travelers rate this popular activity with 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor, Get Your Guide and Viator.
- Unlike what you may expect by lines in front of the entrance, sightseeing capsules aren't crowded at all.
- Also, people that booked the fast track entry are generally satisfied with the speed of the entry procedure.
- The London Eye Ferris Wheel is accessible to wheelchair users.
- You need to present the printed voucher to take part in the ride.
- Depending on the provider you choose, you may cancel your order and receive a refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You can exchange your voucher for this activity at London Eye's collection points.
- Children under 3 years of age don't pay for the ticket, but you need to reserve tickets for them.
- Your voucher is valid for 7 days.
Address / Pick up Location
- London Eye Address: Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Rd London.
- London Passes
- Best London Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Which London Airport is Best To Fly
- Best London Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best London Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best London Cruise Tours
- Best Art Musuems in London
- Harry Potter London Tickets
- Things to do in London at Night
- London Day Trips
- Best London Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in London
- The Shard Tickets
- Buckingham Palace Tours & Tickets
- Tower of London Tours
- London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
- London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
- London Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in London
Oxford, Stratford, Cotswolds & Warwick Castle Day-Tour
Duration: This excursion out of the capital of the United Kingdom lasts around 10 hours.
Chelsea Footbal Club Stadium and Museum
Duration: The duration of the guided tour of the Chelsea Football Club is 1 hour. However, you may remain when
London Zoo Ticket
Duration: You are free to choose how long to stay in the London Zoo.However, plan at least a few hours for a m
Windsor Castle Ticket
Duration: The duration of your stay is flexible, but you should plan at least 3 hours to make the most of your
The View from the Shard Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Warner Bros Studio Tour London Making of Harry Potter
Duration: The duration of the round trip and guided tour is approximately 5 hours.
Stonehenge Admission Ticket
Duration: Up to 2 hours.
London Westminster Abbey Ticket
Duration: Duration of your stay in the Westminster Abbey is flexible, but 2 hours should be enough for the vis
Thames River Cruise Hop On Hop Off
Duration: 1 Day
Madame Tussauds London and Star Wars Experience Tickets
Duration: You can choose how long to stay in the Madame Tussauds Museum. However, around 3 hours should be suf
Saint Paul's Cathedral Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: The duration of your visit is flexible.However, for the meaningful visit of the awe-inspiring Saint