Cheap Toledo Half-Day Tour from Madrid Tickets
|Half Day – 5 Hours.||(1 Review)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Toledo Half-Day Tour from Madrid Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Toledo Half-Day Tour from Madrid Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Toledo Half-Day Tour from Madrid ?
- Located 70km from Madrid, Toledo is a beautiful medieval city that has been awarded a UNESCO World Heritage status and is one of the oldest places in Europe. The walled city contains picturesque narrow streets, a beautiful Gothic cathedral and historic churches, synagogues and monasteries.
- Rich in artistic and architectural heritage it is considered a city of 3 cultures: Christian, Moslem and Jewish people all lived here.
- Toledo boasts architecture from almost all periods of Spanish history - Arabian, Gothic, Mudéjar, Renaissance and Baroque style and was the home of the famous painter El Greco.
- With your bilingual guide you will be able to explore this historic city and learn about its history as you visit some of the most important sites on your half-day tour.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A convenient way to discover a popular tourist destination outside of Madrid.
- The half-day tour with guide provides a satisfactory introduction to Toledo – Great if you want a hassle-free tour with an English speaking guide to tell you the history and show you all the key locations.
- Great if you're super short on time and cannot do the full-day tour.
- A must-see destination for people who love history and architecture.
- There is a lot of walking so make sure you're able to keep up with the group.
Your Experience With Toledo Half-Day Tour from Madrid ?
- Depart Madrid on a 5 hour / half-day trip to the historic city of Toledo. Travelling by air-conditioned coah on either a morning or an afternoon tour you will have the opportunity to learn all about this medieval UNESCO city with your bilingual (Spanish and English) guide.
- Visit some of Toledo's top attractions on a walking tour of the city. View the exterior of the beautiful cathedral, see El Greco's famous painting 'The Burial Of Count Orgaz inside the Church of St. Tomé. Tour the Santa Maria la Blanca Synagogue and view the beautiful architecture inside the San Juan de los Reyes monastery. Walk the streets of the Jewish Quarter as your guide informs you about the history of this 'city of 3 cultures' and walk past the old Palace of Justice and the City Hall plus other historically important sites. You will also learn about damascene; the famous technique of encrusting precious metals in steel, stopping off at a factory workshop for a live demonstration. It's then time to get back on to the bus to enjoy a panoramic sightseeing tour of Toledo's outer walls and wonderful scenery with a stop at The Mirador del Valle viewing point for photo opportunities before heading back to Madrid.
What Toledo Half-Day Tour from Madrid Includes?
- Return transport by air-conditioned coach from Madrid to Toledo.
- A bilingual guide (Spanish and English) will accompany you on the coach as well as on the tour of Toledo to inform you of this stunning city's history.
- Guided walking tour of Toledo including the Jewish Quarter, past the cathedral, past the city hall and other important sites.
- Fast-track entrance fee is included for the Church of St. Tomé and the Santa María la Blanca' Synagogue with the added option of going into the San Juan de los Reyes' Monastery.
- Demonstration of damascene (incrustation of precious metals in steel) at a factory workshop.
- Panoramic bus tour with photo opportunities around the outskirts of Toledo.
- Historic streets walking tour
- Plaza del Ayuntamiento (City Hall)
- Cathedral Primada Santa María.
- Santa María La Blanca Synagogue
- Church of St. Tomé
- San Juan de los Reyes' Monastery
- Demonstration of damascene
- Mirador del Valle viewing point
- Due to the short amount of time there is no time to explore the city on your own and no scheduled time to buy souvenirs.
- Pack drinks and snacks because you won't have much time to stop for refreshments within the city.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Visitors talking about this tour on Viator and Getyourguide are, over all, very happy with the half-day tour, though most people do wish they had booked the full-day tour to give them more time to fully enjoy the stunning city!
- There have been a few reports of unengaged guides speaking from rote or forgetting to speak in English when faced with mostly Spanish tourists on the trip, but the majority of people say their tour was well organised and their guide was very informative, friendly and spoke great English.
- People have described the tour as 'A good introduction to the historic city of Toledo.' and 'Short but Amazing!'
- Some visitors were disappointed they didn't have time to explore the city on their own and complained that there was no scheduled time to stop and buy souvenirs
Get instant booking confirmation via email when you book online. Printed tickets or e-tickets are accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear comfy shoes and check the weather forecast to make sure you have the right clothes with you.
- Infants travel free with an adult providing they do not occupy an extra seat.
Address / Pick up Location
Meeting point varies depending on which tour company you book through but all meet from a central Madrid location, and some offer hotel pickup.
Youtube videos of Toledo Half-Day Tour from Madrid
Flamenco Show at Torres Bermejas
Duration: 1.5 hours with the actual flamenco show lasting approximately 1 hour.
Madrid Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Bus Tour
Duration: 1 or 2 day tickets are available. If you stay on the bus to do the loop without departing, the Blue Line tour takes 80 minutes and the Green Line tour takes 65 minutes.
Avila and Segovia Tour Full-Day from Madrid
Duration: 9 hours
Toledo & Segovia Tour from Madrid
Duration: All Day – Approximately 11 hours total.
Madrid iVenture Card
Duration: The iVenture card is valid for 7 days and allows entry to 3, 5, or 26 attractions and activities.
Paseo del Arte Golder Triangle of Art Tour
Duration: 7 hours
Santiago Bernabeu Tour (Real Madrid Stadium Tour) : Priority Entrance