Cheap OMNIA Vatican and Rome City Pass with Free Transport Prices
|3 Days||(498 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy OMNIA Vatican and Rome City Pass with Free Transport Discount Tickets?
We are comparing OMNIA Vatican and Rome City Pass with Free Transport Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
What is OMNIA Vatican and Rome City Pass with Free Transport?
- The combined Omnia Vatican City and Rome City Pass is an ideal option for independent travellers to discover the wonderous Eternal City.
- You'll have the flexibility to plan your own journey, select your time slot and skip the line to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica.
- Ride the iconic double decker Sightseeing Bus for between attractions, or stay aboard for the full loop. Take advantage of the free Hop-On Hop-Off app, on board Wi-Fi and multilingual audio guide.
- This pass also lets you visit 2 of Rome's top attractions free of charge, the 5 attractions available are: Rome Colosseum, Castel Sant'Angelo, Borghese Gallery, Capitoline Museums, or Palatine Hill and Roman Forum.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Whether you interested in modern art, renaissance art, the history of Rome and the Catholic Church, the rule of the Roman Empire, sightseeing, or just wanting to tick a few famous locations off our bucket list, the combo OMNIA Pass is a must when visiting Rome.
- The pass includes attractions which will appeal to visitors of all ages.
What You Will Do With OMNIA Vatican and Rome City Pass with Free Transport?
- Enjoy 3 days access to Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Buses, free or discounted entrance fees and skip the line tickets to some of Rome's top attractions.
- Get free, fast track entrance to the Vatican City's top attractions including the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peters Basilica.
- Chose your own itinerary and explore the Eternal City at your own pace.
What OMNIA Vatican and Rome City Pass with Free Transport Includes?
- 72 Hour Omnia Vatican City and Rome City Pass.
- Unlimited use of Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Buses, with audio guide, Wi-fi and headphones.
- Free skip the line entrance to Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica (with audio guide).
- Free entrance to 2 of Rome's 5 top attractions.
- Discounted entry to over 30 attraction/museums in Rome.
- Free city map and guidebook.
- Free entrance to 2 of the following: Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum, Castel Sant'Angelo, Capitoline Museums, Borghese Gallery.
- Free fast-track entrance to: Vatican Museums, St. Paul's Basilica, St Paul's Basilica, Sistine Chapel.
Comparison of Best Rome City Passes
Unbiased comparison of Rome's Best City Passes /Discounts Cards(Roma Pass Vs Omnia pass vs Rome City Pass vs Vatican Rome Card, Vatican Rome Travel Card vs National Roman Museum) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations for Family with kids, Couples and Single travelers which helps you choosing Best Rome City Pass suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check comparison of Rome City passes at Omnia pass vs Roma Pass
Comparison of Best Rome Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
Unbiased comparison of Rome's Best Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tours operators(Rome Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Tour, Sightseeing Roma Bus Tour, Roma Cristiana Open Bus Tour, and I love Rome Gray Line Bus tour) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations for Family with kids, Couples and Single travelers which helps you choosing Best Rome Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check comparison of Rome City Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Skip the line entrance time must be reserved in advance.
- To get the most from your OMNIA Pass take a look at what's included and plan your itinerary in advance. http://www.tripindicator.com/view/discountcards/rome.html
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Travellers say that this is a very convenient pass which saves the hassle of purchasing entrance tickets to each location separately.
- Comments generally agree that the pass is easy to use and good value.
- The OMNIA card an overall score of 4 out of 5 on both TripAdvisor and Viator and a 4.3-star rating from over 1,000 customers on Get Your Guide.
- Patially wheelchair accessible
- Printed or electronic vouchers can be exchanged for the Omnia Vatican and Rome Pass at Tourist information points in the city.
- Check with ticket provider for cancellation policy.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Ticket collection points, Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel will occasionally be closed (Specifically for Easter celebrations).
- Groups larger than 9 may not be permitted to enter together.
- Skip the line entrance is for specific time slots, this can be booked after collecting the pass.
Address / Pick up Location
- Tourist information point are located around the city or on St. Peter's Square.
Youtube videos of OMNIA Vatican and Rome City Pass with Free Transport
Roman Catacombs and Crypts Tour
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Tuscany in One Day Sightseeing from Rome
Duration: 13 Hours
Castle Sant'Angelo Tickets
Skip the Line Vatican Museums, St. Peter's Basilica and Sistine Chapel Small-Group Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Vatican and Colosseum Skip the Line Tickets
Duration: 7 - 8 Hours
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Rome Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Best Rome Walking Tours
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Skip line Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
Duration: 3 Hours
Rome Angels and Demons Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4 Hours