- Berlin Attractions Map
- FREE Berlin Attractions
- Shopping in Berlin
- Festivals in Berlin
- Berlin Local Drinks & Food
- Nightclub in Berlin
- Berlin Pass vs Welcome Card
- Berlin Bus Tours
- Which Berlin Airport is Best To Fly
- Berlin Attractions
- Berlin Hop on Hop off
- Berlin Art Galleries
- Berlin Day Trips
- Things to do in Berlin at Night
- Berlin TV Tower Tickets
- Berlin Walking Tours
Best Berlin Attractions City Pass / Discount cards
Berlin Welcome Card - Attraction Discount Pass
1. Benefits: 25-50% discount on 200 attractions, unlimited travel on public transport, discounts on restaurants, free city map and guide. The Welcome Card+: Museum Island also gives you free entry to the five museums on Museum Island for three days.
3. Transport Benefits: Unlimited travel on public transport (metro, tram, bus and train), as well as 25-50% discount on 200 attractions.
4.Restaurants Benefits: 25-35% discount on 28 restaurants, free city map and guide, as well as free public transport and discounts on 200 attractions.
5. Restaurants applicable: Includes Aapka Indian Restaurant, Berliner Republik, Hofbräu Berlin.
6. Card price and validity: €18.50-40.50, for 24 hours, 48 hours or 5 days. Time starts from when the ticket is first validated. 24 hour time period applies for the 24 and 48 hour cards; validity of the 5 day card ends on midnight of the fifth day.
Comparison of Best Berlin Attractions City Cards
Unbiased comparison of Berlin's tourist Passes (BERLIN MUSEUM PASS VS WELCOME CARD VS BERLIN PASS VS GET2CARD) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations which helps you choosing Best Berlin Tourist Pass suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check Comparison of Berlin Pass vs Welcome card suitable for you.
The Berlin Pass - Attraction Discount Pass
1. Attractions Benefits: Free entry to over 55 museums and attractions with the included Museum Pass (including Museum Island) and Attractions Pass, free hop-on-hop-off bus tour of the city, Travelcard included for zones ABC (Berlin and greater Berlin area) on metro, bus, tram and train, free 90+ page handy guidebook, and a free money back guarantee. Potential savings of €72 or more on a 3 day adult pass.
2. Attractions applicable: Includes the Pergamon Museum , Berlin History Museum , and Humboldt Box.
3. Travel Benefits: Travelcard included for zones ABC (Berlin and greater Berlin area) on metro, bus, tram and train as well as entry to over 55 museums and attractions.
4. Card price and validity: €74 (2 day adult pass), €34 (2 day child pass), €89 (3 day adult pass), €39 (3 day child pass). Child passes apply to 6-14-year-olds. Activated on first use, using calendar days rather than 24 hour periods (so a 3 day pass activated on Monday morning would expire at the end of Wednesday).
Berlin City Pass - Attraction Discount Pass
1. Attractions Benefits: Discounts of 15% or more on 50 attractions, theatre shows, clubs, tours, and restaurants and unlimited travel on public transport (tram, bus, metro and train). Free city map.
3. Transport Benefits: Unlimited travel on public transport (tram, bus, metro and train), free city map, as well as discounts on many attractions, tours and restaurants.
4. Restaurants Benefits: Discounts of 15-25% or more on 6 restaurants as well as 50 attractions and unlimited travel on public transport (tram, bus, metro and train). Free city map.
5. Restaurants applicable: Aapka Indian Restaurant, Meena Kumari, NoctiVagus, Posh Australian Bar, Que Pasa, Restaurant Asin.
6. Card price and validity: €16.90-35.90, for 24 hours, 48 hours or 5 days and covering either Zones AB (Central Berlin) or Zones ABC (including Greater Berlin area). Time starts from when the ticket is first validated. 24 hour time period applies for the 24 and 48 hour cards; validity of the 5 day card ends on midnight of the fifth day.
More Tourist Attractions City Passes
- Paris Passlib
- amsterdam City Pass
- barcelona City Pass
- berlin City Pass
- london City Pass
- madrid City Pass
- milan City Pass
- new-york City Pass
- paris City Pass
- rome City Pass
- sydney City Pass
- venice City Pass
- vienna City Pass
- frankfurt City Pass
- florence City Pass
- malaga City Pass
- dubai City Pass
- Budapest Card
The ONE Grand Show Berlin Ticket
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Cold War Walking Tour of Berlin
Duration: 4 Hours
TV Tower Berlin Tickets Skip the line
Duration: 30 Minutes
Berlin Bike Tour
Duration: 4.5 Hours
Berlin Self-Drive Trabi Safari City Tour
Duration: 75 Minutes
Berlin Dungeon Skip-the-line
Duration: Approximately 1:10 hours
Potsdam Sanssouci Palace Guided Bus Tour from Berlin
Duration: 5 Hours
Skip-the-Line: Berlin Wall Museum at Checkpoint Charlie
Pergamon Museum Skip the Line Ticket
Berlin Highlights and Hidden Sites Historical Tour
Duration: 4 Hours