- Budapest Attractions Map
- FREE Budapest Attractions
- Shopping in Budapest
- Festivals in Budapest
- Budapest Local Drinks & Food
- Nightclub in Budapest
- Budapest City Tours
- Budapest Bus Tours
- Szechenyi Baths Tickets
- Gellert Baths Tickets
- Gellert Baths vs Szechenyi Baths
- Parliament Tour Budapest
- Budapest Hop on Hop off
- Budapest River Cruise Dinner
Best Budapest Attractions City Pass / Discount cards
Budapest Card - Attraction Discount Pass
1. Attractions Benefits: Free entry to over 55 museums and attractions with the included Museum Pass (including Museum Island) and Attractions Pass, free hop-on-hop-off bus tour of the city, Travelcard included for zones ABC (Berlin and greater Berlin area) on metro, bus, tram and train, free 90+ page handy guidebook, and a free money back guarantee. Potential savings of €72 or more on a 3 day adult pass.
2. Attractions applicable: Includes the Pergamon Museum (link), Berlin History Museum (link), and Humboldt Box (link).
3. Transport Benefits: Travelcard included for zones ABC (Berlin and greater Berlin area) on metro, bus, tram and train as well as entry to over 55 museums and attractions.
4.Restaurants Benefits: Savings of 20-30% on seven restaurants. You also get a free Pocket Guide App.
5. Restaurants applicable: Café Dorottya, Fishermen’s Bastion Restaurant, Gellért Café & Restaurant & Pub, Kispipa Restaurant, Mátyás Pince Restaurant, Molnár’s Kürtöscalács Bakery, Restaurant Astoria.
6. Card price and validity: €74 (2 day adult pass), €34 (2 day child pass), €89 (3 day adult pass), €39 (3 day child pass). Child passes apply to 6-14-year-olds. Activated on first use, using calendar days rather than 24 hour periods (so a 3 day pass activated on Monday morning would expire at the end of Wednesday).
Gastro Card - Restaurant Discount Card
1. Benefits: Discounts of 50% on food in 15 restaurants and 30% on food and drinks in a further 5 restaurants.
2. Restaurants applicable: Chanson Cafe & Restaurant, Barrio Bar & Restaurant, La Pizza Italiana, Bambuszliget Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar, Nádor Wine Restaurant, Corcovado Brazilian Restaurant, Noir et l’Or Restaurant, Krizia Ristorante, Passion Tapas & Steak, Rézanyal Mediterranean Bistro, Tacos Locos, XO Bistro, Giusto, Mezcal, Bocanova, Vig Kalmár, FUJI, Bajai Halászcsárda, Caffe La Terra.
3. Card price and validity: €11,900-59,9000, valid from 3 months to a year for either 2 or 4 people.
More Tourist Attractions City Passes
- Paris Passlib
- amsterdam City Pass
- barcelona City Pass
- berlin City Pass
- london City Pass
- madrid City Pass
- milan City Pass
- new-york City Pass
- paris City Pass
- rome City Pass
- sydney City Pass
- venice City Pass
- vienna City Pass
- frankfurt City Pass
- florence City Pass
- malaga City Pass
- dubai City Pass
- Budapest Card
Danube Bend Tour from Budapest Day Trip with Lunch
Duration: Around 10 hours
Budapest to Szentendre Cruise Day Trip
Duration: Approx. seven and a half hours
Puszta Tour and Kecskemet from Budapest
Duration: Eight hours
Budapest Pub Crawl with VIP Club Entrance
Duration: Around six hours
Budapest Gala Concert + Dinner & Cruise
Duration: 3 hours.
Budapest by Land and Water: Floating Bus Tour
Duration: 90 minutes.
Budapest City Card Attractions Skip-line Pass
Duration: 24 hours.
Budapest Danube Cruise with Drink
Duration: 1 hour.
Szechenyi Spa Full-day Skip the Line Pass
Duration: 1 day.
Chocolate Museum Tour Budapest with Chocolate Tasting
Duration: Two hours