Best Tenerife Attractions City Pass / Discount cards
Bono Bus Discount Card - Travel Discount Card
2. Applicable attractions: Available for use in all TITSA buses and attractions including the Science Museum.
3. Card Price and Validity: Cards cost either 12€ or 30€ and are valid for one year or until the maximum number of journeys has been made (up to 18). This is the most that can be printed on the card. The lower price card is suitable for most holidays unless you plan on making a few long journeys with the more expensive option.
Green Banana Guide - Travel Discount Card
2. Applicable attractions: The card can be used in 75 outlets in Tenerife, including restaurants like Yates, Full Monty and Cristy O’Connors,
3. Card Price and Validity: A card costs 17€ for a maximum of 30 days and there is no limit on how many times it can be used. Group discounts are available, for example in a restaurant the discount will apply to the entire group, not just the card holder.
4. Online Purchase Benefits: Downloading from Google Play means the card is available instantly for greater convenience. Visit the website to find out more.
Loro Park and Siam Park Twin Ticket with Transfer to Loro Park
Duration: The duration of the visit to each of the participating parks is flexible and depends entirely on your wishes and needs.
Tenerife: Mount Teide Observatory Guided Tour
Duration: The guided tour of the Mount Teide Solar Observatory lasts around 1:30 hours.
Medieval Night: Dinner and Show
Duration: The duration of the medieval banquet and show with the closing entertaining performance is between 2 and 2:30 hours.
Adeje: Aqua Club Thermal Spa Full-Day Entrance Ticket
Duration: You may choose how much time to spend in the Thermal Spa complex of Adeje.
Teide-Masca 7-Hour Jeep Safari with Pick-up
Duration: The duration of the jeep safari of Mount Teide and the Masca region is approximately 7 hours.
South Tenerife Tandem Paraglide Flight
Duration: The duration of the tandem paraglide flight over the southern part of the island of Tenerife is between 20 and 30 minutes.
Mount Teide Sunset & Stargazing Adventure
Duration: The sunset and stargazing experience lasts around 4 hours.
Tenerife Mount Teide Hiking Tour with Cable Car
Duration: The duration of this outdoor experience is between 4 and 6 hours, depending on the chosen provider. The hiking tour itself lasts around an hour.
Teide Night Experience with Dinner and Stargazing
Duration: Dinner in Vilaflor and stargazing activity on Mount Teide last around 8 hours.
Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerif
Duration: The informative guided tour of the island of Tenerife lasts around 8 hours.