- Top Tenerife Attractions
- Shopping in Tenerife
- Which Tenerife Airport is Best To Fly
- Best Tenerife Day Tours
Tenerife Best Selling City Pass/ Tickets
Bono Bus Discount Card - Travel Discount Card
2. Applicable attractions: Available for use in all TITSA buses and attractions including the Science Museum.
3. Card Price and Validity: Cards cost either 12€ or 30€ and are valid for one year or until the maximum number of journeys has been made (up to 18). This is the most that can be printed on the card. The lower price card is suitable for most holidays unless you plan on making a few long journeys with the more expensive option.
Green Banana Guide - Travel Discount Card
2. Applicable attractions: The card can be used in 75 outlets in Tenerife, including restaurants like Yates, Full Monty and Cristy O’Connors,
3. Card Price and Validity: A card costs 17€ for a maximum of 30 days and there is no limit on how many times it can be used. Group discounts are available, for example in a restaurant the discount will apply to the entire group, not just the card holder.
4. Online Purchase Benefits: Downloading from Google Play means the card is available instantly for greater convenience. Visit the website to find out more.
Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour of Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Duration: 24 hours
Puerto de la Cruz City Tour with Transfers
Duration: 8 hours
Thermal Pool & Spa Entrance in Tenerife
Duration: 1 day
Mount Teide Crater Hike with Cable Car Ride
Duration: 4 hours
Loro Park Entrance with Transfer
Duration: 8 hours
Teide-Masca Jeep Safari in Tenerife
Duration: 7 hours
Whale and Dolphin Watching Tour in a Yacht
Duration: 3 hours
Medieval Show & Dinner at Castillo San Miguel
Duration: 2 hours
La Gomera Day Trip Tenerife
Duration: 10:30 hours