Cheap Amsterdam Pizza Cruise Tour
|1.5 Hours||(7,650 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Amsterdam Pizza Cruise Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Amsterdam Pizza Cruise Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Amsterdam Pizza Cruise Tour
- After leaving the mooring your riverboat will float through the canals and the Historical centre, so get ready to enjoy panoramic city views for the next 90-minutes.
- Meanwhile, your onboard guide will provide the narration.
- Hear some you some of the city's many stories and learn about the roots of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. It's up to you to decide which of the myths and legends you think are true...
- On the way to Grachengordel, Amsterdam's 17th-century neighbourhood, you will be served a pizza and drink of your choice.
- A range yummy options are available, including something for all the vegetarians onboard.
- Eat up and finish your meal with something sweet.
- And there's no need to worry about extra costs because you'll have unlimited drinks while onboard.
- This cruise is the ideal way for families (with pizza-loving children) or friends to see some of Amsterdam's most famous landmarks from the deck of a floating pizza restaurant.
- Children can choose from a range of soft drinks to accompany their pizza whilst mum and dad can sip a cool beer or a glass of the house wine.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The evening pizza cruise is aimed at people looking for a sociable sightseeing tour.
- This is an opportunity for families and friends to come together to share food as well as a unique experience.
- This will also appeal to visitors who prefer to have a live guide than an audio guide.
Your Experience With Amsterdam Pizza Cruise Tour?
- Spend 90 minutes of your evening exploring Amsterdam's glittering canals.
- Soak in the city's unique architecture and intriguing facades.
- Pass by historic buildings and bridges and let your expert English speaking guide teach you about significant landmarks and times in Amsterdam's history.
- Hear about the Italian influence on this famous Dutch city whilst enjoy a delicious and freshly made Pizza.
- Relax with your friends, children or partner whilst cruising on Amsterdam's waterways.
What Amsterdam Pizza Cruise Tour Includes?
- 90 minutes cruising through the Amsterdam's canals.
- An English and Dutch speaking local guide.
- Choice of one of our tasty Pizza's, followed by a complimentary dessert.
- Unlimited drinks (Including soft drinks, sodas, local wines and beers).
- A full-sized pizza is included for each passenger so you should avoid eating for a few hours before joining the evening cruise.
Travelers Reviews about Amsterdam Pizza Cruise Tour?
- The evening pizza cruise has a 4.5-star rating on Viator, TripAdvisor and Get Your Guide.
- Travellers have said that the cruise was the highlight of their stay in Amsterdam and that they would highly recommend the experience.
- Some reviews point out that the boat can be quite busy and said that they had slow table service.
- Boats are wheelchair accessible
- Tickets are accepted either printed or as an electronic voucher.
- Refunds may be made up to 24 hours before date of tour, some tickets are non-refundable.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The Cruise will last approximately 1.5 hours.
- There is wi/fi available at some of the moorings.
- Winter evenings on the canals can be chilly so remember to bring an extra jacket.
Address / Pick up Location
- Departure Point: Stromma Damrak Pier 5, or Prins Hendrikkade 25, 1012 TM.
Youtube videos of Amsterdam Pizza Cruise Tour
Moco Museum Banksy Experience Amsterdam Ticket Skip Line
Rijksmuseum Ticket Skip-the-Line
Duration: 2 Hours+
Artis Amsterdam Royal Zoo Ticket
Heineken Experience and Canal Cruise Tour Amsterdam
Duration: 3 Hours
Van Gogh Museum Skip-the-line Ticket
Duration: 1.5/2 Hours
Amsterdam Red Light District Walking Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
Rembrandt House Ticket Skip Line
Anne Frank Walking Tour and Jewish Quarter
Duration: 2 Hours
Zaanse Schans, Volendam, Marken and Windmills with Free 1-Hour Canal Cruise
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Amsterdam Evening Canal Cruise with 4-Course Dinner and Drinks
Duration: 1.5 to 2 Hours
Bruges Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 11.5 Hours
Stedelijk Museum Ticket Skip-the-line
Duration: 2 Hours +