Barcelona E-bike Tour By Night & Magic Fountain Show
- This is an evening-to-night bike tour around the city of Barcelona where you will be visiting many of Barcelona's most popular attractions.
- The places your tour guide will bring you to are the Barcelona Cathedral, El Born, La Catedral del Mar, Port Vell, Prac de Montjuic, Estadi Olimpic and the famed Magic Fountain.
- This is a 3-hour bike tour that you simply cannot miss out!
What You'll Do:
- Enjoying the sights and views of Barcelona's beautiful cityscape and architecture as you breeze through the city at night.
- Gaining a better understanding and appreciation of Barcelona's history and culture through your professional tour guide who will be alongside you to impart their knowledge and answer your questions.
- Staying fit and healthy as you explore Barcelona on a bike that will surely work your muscles.
What It Includes:
- A professional, English-speaking local guide will be there to bring you around Barcelona and share with you their knowledge of its history and culture.
- You will be entitled to the use of our bicycles and helmets.
- Bottled water will be available for you to hydrate yourselves.
- We may have to reschedule the tour for another day or provide you with a full refund in the event that the tour is cancelled due to unfavourable weather or insufficient sign-ups
- Infant and child seats are available upon request.
- Travellers were extremely satisfied with the amount of landmarks and attractions covered within the short period of time. They recommend this tour to anyone looking for a fun and healthy to explore Barcelona's most popular and iconic landmarks.
- Travellers commended on their private tour guides who were very informative and energetic. They are always willing go the extra mile to teach you more about Barcelona and accommodate to any of your requests if need be.
Is It Right:
- If you are looking to explore Barcelona during the night and catch the Magic Fountain show, then this bike tour is perfect for you and your loved ones.
- However, we advise people with physical complications such as back injuries and heart problems to refrain from participating. Seek medical clearance if you wish to participate.
- Read lessRead more