Casa Mila Skip the Line Ticket Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Casa Mila Skip the Line Ticket prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1 Hour||(151 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Casa Mila Skip the Line Ticket
- La Casa Mila, also known as La Pedrera, is a 20th-century masterpiece and the highlight of Antoni Gaudiâ€™s career.
- This much-loved city icon is located in central Barcelona, it opened its doors and rooms to the public after being declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1984.
- From the outside the building has an intriguing stone like faÃ§ade, but itâ€™s on the inside that the magic takes place.
- With your skip the line entrance ticket you wonâ€™t need to hold your breath for too long, instead head directly to the entrance at your chosen time and pick up your free audio guide.
- On this self-guided tour youâ€™ll have all the time you need to explore each level of the peculiar building.
- Browse the photographs, sketched and models which portray the life and ambition of Barcelonaâ€™s favourite son.
- The highlight of a visit to Gaudiâ€™s La Casa Mila has to be the charming city views from the rooftop.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Right for anyone with an interest in quirky architecture and modernist art.
- An fantastic spot for urban photographers.
- Fans of Antoni Gaudi canâ€™t miss a visit to this iconic building.
- This is a great option for people who get bored visiting ordinary galleries and museums, la Casa Mila is totally unique and full of pleasant surprises.
- Suitable both adults and children.
- This attraction may not be practical for people with walking difficulties as there are a lot of levels and stairs.
Your Experience With Casa Mila Skip the Line Ticket?
- Come inside Antoni Gaudiâ€™s whimsical world of modernist art and cubism.
- Learn about the life and works Barcelonaâ€™s most famous architect in the Gaudi Exhibition.
- Explore the levels Gaudiâ€™s innovative apartment block, take a peek at the miniature version to see how this building was used before it opened to the public.
- Set your audio guide to your preferred language to lead you through the many rooms, corridors and staircases of La Casa Mila.
- Continue up and out onto the open roof terrace for the grand finally. A fantastic panoramic view of Gaudiâ€™s beloved city.
What Casa Mila Skip the Line Ticket Includes?
- Admission fee.
- Fast track entrance to La Casa Mila.
- Complimentary multilingual audio guide.
- La Casa Mila.
- La Casa Mila is one of Barcelonaâ€™s top attractions so we recommend visiting on weekdays if possible and to avoid visiting on national holidays when the attractions will be extra busy.
- Take advantage of your free audio guide to learn about the building.
Travelers Reviews about Casa Mila Skip the Line Ticket?
- The skip the line entry ticket to La Casa Milla has excellent 5 out of 5-star rating son both Trip Advisor and Viator.
- The attraction ticket also has a strong 4.7 out of 5-star average rating.
- Comments generally agree that La Casa Mila is a stunning building and must-see while visiting Barcelona.
- Some visitors say that La Casa Mila is the â€˜best of the Gaudi buildingsâ€™.
- A few reviews point out that the free audio guide is not so easy to use but overall feedback for this attraction is very positive.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Instant booking confirmation.
- Please either print your ticket or bring you E-ticket on a mobile device.
- Most tickets are refundable up to a specified number of days in advance.
- Cancellation policies and fees with differ between ticket providers so please check before making your booking.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Audio guides are available in: English, Spanish, Catalan, Basque, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian, Japanese and Galician.
- Skip the line entry is only for your selected time and date, if you arrive too early or late then you will may not be permitted to enter and your ticket will not be refunded.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Go directly to the front of the queue/skip the line entrance at La Casa Mila.
- Address: Passeig de GrÃ cia, 92, 08008 Barcelona.
- The closest metro stations are Diagonal or Passeig de Gracia.
- Barcelona City Pass
- Barcelona Bus Tours
- Which Barcelona Airport is Best To Fly
- Barcelona City Tours
- Barcelona Hop on Hop off
- Park Guell Tickets
- Barcelona Art Galleries
- Sagrada Familia Tours Tickets
- Best Barcelona Flamenco Shows
- Barcelona Day Trips
- Casa Batllo Tickets
- Casa Mila Tickets
- Casa Mila vs Casa Batllo
- Things to do in Barcelona at Night
- Barcelona Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Barcelona
- Barcelona Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Barcelona
Montjuic Cable Car Ticket
Duration: 15 Minutes
Skip the line Barcelona Sagrada Familia Tour Ticket
Duration: 1.5 Hours +
Gaudi Casa Batllo Tour Ticket with Video/Audio Guide
Duration: 1 Hour
Gaudi's La Pedrera at Night Tour
Duration: 90 Minutes
Barcelona Aquarium Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
Park Guell Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours
Barcelona City Sightseeing Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Casa Mila Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour