Cheap Casa Mila Skip the Line Ticket
|1 Hour||(151 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Casa Mila Skip the Line Ticket Discount Prices
We are comparing Casa Mila Skip the Line Ticket Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Casa Mila Skip the Line Ticket
- La Casa Mila, also known as La Pedrera, is a 20th-century masterpiece and the highlight of Antoni Gaudi’s career.
- This much-loved city icon is located in central Barcelona, it opened its doors and rooms to the public after being declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1984.
- From the outside the building has an intriguing stone like façade, but it’s on the inside that the magic takes place.
- With your skip the line entrance ticket you won’t need to hold your breath for too long, instead head directly to the entrance at your chosen time and pick up your free audio guide.
- On this self-guided tour you’ll have all the time you need to explore each level of the peculiar building.
- Browse the photographs, sketched and models which portray the life and ambition of Barcelona’s favourite son.
- The highlight of a visit to Gaudi’s La Casa Mila has to be the charming city views from the rooftop.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Right for anyone with an interest in quirky architecture and modernist art.
- An fantastic spot for urban photographers.
- Fans of Antoni Gaudi can’t miss a visit to this iconic building.
- This is a great option for people who get bored visiting ordinary galleries and museums, la Casa Mila is totally unique and full of pleasant surprises.
- Suitable both adults and children.
- This attraction may not be practical for people with walking difficulties as there are a lot of levels and stairs.
Your Experience With Casa Mila Skip the Line Ticket?
- Come inside Antoni Gaudi’s whimsical world of modernist art and cubism.
- Learn about the life and works Barcelona’s most famous architect in the Gaudi Exhibition.
- Explore the levels Gaudi’s innovative apartment block, take a peek at the miniature version to see how this building was used before it opened to the public.
- Set your audio guide to your preferred language to lead you through the many rooms, corridors and staircases of La Casa Mila.
- Continue up and out onto the open roof terrace for the grand finally. A fantastic panoramic view of Gaudi’s beloved city.
What Casa Mila Skip the Line Ticket Includes?
- Admission fee.
- Fast track entrance to La Casa Mila.
- Complimentary multilingual audio guide.
- La Casa Mila.
- La Casa Mila is one of Barcelona’s top attractions so we recommend visiting on weekdays if possible and to avoid visiting on national holidays when the attractions will be extra busy.
- Take advantage of your free audio guide to learn about the building.
Travelers Reviews about Casa Mila Skip the Line Ticket?
- The skip the line entry ticket to La Casa Milla has excellent 5 out of 5-star rating son both Trip Advisor and Viator.
- The attraction ticket also has a strong 4.7 out of 5-star average rating.
- Comments generally agree that La Casa Mila is a stunning building and must-see while visiting Barcelona.
- Some visitors say that La Casa Mila is the ‘best of the Gaudi buildings’.
- A few reviews point out that the free audio guide is not so easy to use but overall feedback for this attraction is very positive.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Instant booking confirmation.
- Please either print your ticket or bring you E-ticket on a mobile device.
- Most tickets are refundable up to a specified number of days in advance.
- Cancellation policies and fees with differ between ticket providers so please check before making your booking.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Audio guides are available in: English, Spanish, Catalan, Basque, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian, Japanese and Galician.
- Skip the line entry is only for your selected time and date, if you arrive too early or late then you will may not be permitted to enter and your ticket will not be refunded.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Go directly to the front of the queue/skip the line entrance at La Casa Mila.
- Address: Passeig de Gràcia, 92, 08008 Barcelona.
- The closest metro stations are Diagonal or Passeig de Gracia.
Youtube videos of Casa Mila Skip the Line Ticket
Casa Mila Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
Park Guell Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours
Barcelona 360 SkyWalk Tour: Land, Sea & Air
Duration: 4 Hours
Fast Track Sagrada Familia with Towers
Duration: 1.3-1.5 Hours
Best of Barcelona Tour
Duration: 8 Hours
Gaudi's La Pedrera at Night Tour
Duration: 90 Minutes
Hola BCN Public Transport Ticket
Duration: 2, 3, 4, or 5 Days
FC Barcelona Stadium Tour & Museum Tickets
Duration: 90 Minutes
Montjuic Cable Car Ticket
Duration: 15 Minutes