Milan Duomo and Terraces Ticket Discount Prices
We are comparing Milan Duomo and Terraces Ticket Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|2 Hours||(5,184 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Milan Duomo and Terraces Ticket
- First stop by the tour operators desk and exchange your voucher for a entrance ticket, then head to Piazza del Duomo, sail past the queue and begin looking around the 27 rooms of El Grande Museo del Duomo.
- The Cathedral itself is the base for the Archbishop of Milan although it was originally built in the name of Santa Maria Nascente. Inside you can find richly decorated tapestries, human sculptures and beautiful stained glass windows.
- This ticket also gives you access to the remains of Santa Tecla, a former paleochristian church, as well as St Giovanni alle Fonti Baptistery, but the real highlight of a visit to Milano Duomo is the panoramic city views from its terraces.
- 50 metres above Piazza del Duomo, is where you get the best view, whilst standing among marble gargoyles, statues and a 14 ft high golden sculpture of The Virgin Mary.
- This combined ticket to Milan Duomo and Terraces is the ideal way for history and art lovers to visit Milan's number 1 attraction.
- Once inside you can either rent a multilingual audio guide or wander round at your own speed, there's no time limit, aside from closing time of course.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you're keen on stunning city views and not so keen on long queues then this ticket is for you.
- Aimed at independent travellers, this ticket gives you the freedom to explore the Duomo and Terraces on you own.
- Suitable for adults and children but not for disabled visitors.
Your Experience With Milan Duomo and Terraces Ticket?
- Visit Milan's greatest attraction and enjoy spectacular views of the city from Duomo's rooftop terraces.
- Explore the Duomo museum, cathedral and terraces, and visit archaeological sites while learning about the 600 years it took to construct this majestic building.
- Save time with a skip the line entry ticket to Duomo and the terraces.
What Milan Duomo and Terraces Ticket Includes?
- Entrance to Milan Duomo, including the Duomo Terraces, Museum, Archaeological Site and Church of St. Gottardo in Corte.
- 10% discount at the Duomo gift shop.
- Skip the line entry is a must during the summer and national holidays, that is, unless you want to spend over an hour queuing at the entrance.
- Discounts to the Duomo Terraces are available with a Millan Sightseeing City Pass. http://www.tripindicator.com/city-pass-milan/compare-milan-pass-vs-visitalia-card-vs-milano-card.html
Travelers Reviews about Milan Duomo and Terraces Ticket?
- This ticket has over 1,500 reviews from Get Your Guide users.
- Most reviews are extremely positive and the ticket has an average 4.6 out of 5- star rating.
- On TripAdvisor and Viator this ticket has a 4.5-star rating.
- Comments agree that this made visiting Duomo very easy and that the Cathedral is well worth a visit.
- Partially wheelchair accessible.
- Tickets are open and valid for 72 hours.
- Tickets can be cancelled but charges may apply.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Audio Guides are available for an additional fee, and available in English, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Russian, Japanese and Chinese. You will need to bring a valid ID
- This is a religious building and visitors be dressed appropriately - shoulders and legs covered, no shorts or vests.
Address / Pick up Location
- Entrance: Piazza del Duomo, 14a, Milan
- Milan City Pass
- Which Milan Airport is Best To Fly
- Milan City Tours
- Milan Last Supper Facts
- Milan Art Galleries
- Milan Bus Tours
- Milan To Lake Como Day Trip
- Milan To Cinque Terre Day Trip
- Milan To St. Moritz Day Trip
- Milan To Verona Day Trip
- Milan To Venice Day Trip
- Milan Day Trips
- Milan Cathedral Guide
- Milan Duomo Rooftop Tickets
- Milan Duomo Tickets
- Skip the line Last Supper
- Milan Hop on Hop off
- Leonardo Da Vinci Museum Milan Tickets
- Milan Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Milan
Milan Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour, Map,
Duration: 24 or 48 Hours
Milan Wine Tasting Experience
Duration: 1.5 Hours
San Siro Stadium and Casa Milan Museum and Hop On Hop Off Bus
Duration: 4.5 Hours
Bernina Express and St.Moritz Day Tour from Milan
Duration: 12.5 Hours
La Scala Theater and Milan Museum Tour
Duration: 1 Hour
Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour
Duration: Approximately three hours
Lake Como Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 10 hours
Serravalle Designer Outlet Shopping Tour from Milan
Duration: 8 Hours
Milan Segway Tour
Duration: 3 Hours