Skip-the-Line: Berlin TV Tower Dinner Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Skip-the-Line: Berlin TV Tower Dinner prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|2 Hours||(3 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Skip-the-Line: Berlin TV Tower Dinner
- Enjoy a luxury wine and dine experience atop Berlin's famous TV Tower.
- Visited by over 1.2 million people each year, with a skip the line ticket you'll breeze past the queues and zoom up 203 meters in the tower's elevator.
- From the viewing platform you'll have panoramic city views, pick out many of Berlin's major landmarks and monuments and follow the curves of the River Spree across the city.
- The highlight of this VIP visit is an exclusive 2-course dinner served with a selection of sparkling and non-sparkling wines from the tower's 360-degree revolving restaurant.
- You'll be served a delicious main course with a savoury starter or sweet dessert, let your sommelier recommend the best wine to accompany your dish and watch as daylight fades and city lights illuminate the streets of Berlin.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Dinner atop the Berlin TV Tower is can be a perfect way to spend a romantic evening with your special someone, watch the sunset and enjoy city views from the revolving restaurant.
- This can also be a unique sociable experience for friends or small groups.
Your Experience With Skip-the-Line: Berlin TV Tower Dinner?
- Enjoy skip the line entry to Berlin TV Tower's and a luxury 2-course dinner in the revolving Sphere restaurant.
- Taste delicious wines chosen by you with the assistance of the restaurants expert sommelier.
- Gaze down at Berlin's city centre and enjoy a birds-eye view of its famous monuments, the Berlin Cathedral, Brandenburg Gate, Museum Island, and many more.
What Skip-the-Line: Berlin TV Tower Dinner Includes?
- Skip the line entrance to Berlin TV Tower.
- 2 Course dinner with 1 glass of sparkling wine, 2 glasses of wine, and unlimited mineral water.
- Try to book at least a week in advance because the TV Tower is one of the most popular attractions in Berlin.
Travelers Reviews about Skip-the-Line: Berlin TV Tower Dinner?
- One of the top-rated attractions in Berlin, dinner at the TV Tower is a fantastic highlight to your city break.
- The evening experience has average scores of 4.5 out of 5 on Get Your Guide, TripAdvisor and Viator.
- Customers praise the food and service in the Towers restaurant and say that the views are magnificent.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Please bring a printed or E-ticket, you must scan this at the entrance on arrival and departure.
- Tickets for this event are refundable however cancellation policies will vary depending on you tour provider.
- Cancellations made less than 7 days in advance may be subject to cancellation fees.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Extra drinks and tips are not included in the ticket price.
- If an evacuation is called the elevator will not operate. For safety reasons visitors with severe walking difficulties and wheelchair users are not permitted to enter.
Address / Pick up Location
- Entrance Point: Level 1 of Berlin TV Tower at the security check point.
- Berlin Passes
- Best Berlin Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Which Berlin Airport is Best To Fly
- Best Berlin Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Berlin Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Berlin
- Berlin Day Trips
- Things to do in Berlin at Night
- Berlin TV Tower Tickets
- Berlin Walking Tours
- Pergamon Museum Ticket
- Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Tour
- ONE Grand Show Berlin
- Berlin Historical Tour
- Berlin To Dresden Day Tour
- Berlin Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Berlin
Berlin Dungeon Skip-the-line
Duration: Approximately 1:10 hours
Skip-the-Line: Berlin TV Tower Dinner
Duration: 2 Hours
Fast track Madame Tussauds and AquaDom & SEA LIFE
Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
Skip-the-Line: Berlin Wall Museum at Checkpoint Charlie
Potsdam Sanssouci Palace Guided Bus Tour from Berlin
Duration: 5 Hours
Berlin's Infamous Third Reich Sites Half-Day Walking Tour
Duration: 4 Hours
Berlin Bike Tour
Duration: 4.5 Hours