Duration: 45 to 90 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- Tourists in the cosmopolitan city of Copenhagen can go sightseeing on the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus tour.
- There are a lot of things and important attractions in the city of Copenhagen. It is almost impossible to cover the entirety in one day. The tourists are in luck as the validity of the bus tickets is for 72 hours.
What Tours Includes?
- There are multile bus routes and bus stoppages. Tourists can board on any one of these stations.
- The bus tickets are mainly segmented into two- The All Lines ticket and the Classic Tour Ticket. Both ticketas are valid for 72 hours hours after the first use.
- The entire duration of the route takes approxiamteloy 45 mins to around 1 hour 30 mins- depending on the route taken.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- There are several popular hangout places spread throughout the city.
- Tourists can hop-on hop-off the bus anyitme they feel.
- Places to vsit include Amalienborg, Nyhac, Tivoli Gardens / Rosenborg Castle / Nyhavn / The National Museum of Denmark / Amalienborg / The Little Mermaid / ec
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- First time travellers have given positive reviews regarding the hop-on double-decker open coach bus experice.
- Tourists appreciate how the guides are fluent in English, friendly and informative.
- The tour becomes packed with joyful memories.
- Children are to be accompanied byadults at all times.
- The buses are not accessible by wheelchair.
- People from almost all age groups can access this open double decker bus tour.