Duration: 6 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- Tourists will be travelling to Sweden in this guided trip. They will be sightseeing in Malmo and Lund.
- The 6 hr 40 min (approximate) trip shall be ending with a trip through the magnificent Oresund Bridge.
- Lovers of architecture will be fascinated by the architectural style of Jakriborg.
What Tours Includes?
- The tour starts from BanegÃ¥rdspladsen around 12:45 p.m.
- Traveller pickup is offered from a few selected hotels by 12:20 p.m.
- Tourists can enjoy a refreshing mix between old historical heritage buildings and modern architecture.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- The mode of transport is an air-conditioned vehicle with wi-fi on board.
- Friendly local guide helps the tourists learn more about the 3rd largest city of Sweden- Malmo, along with the historical town of Lund.
- Tourists will be visiting many spots of attraction including: Stortorget , Turning Torso , Malmohuset, Lund University, Kulturen,
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- The tour package have been reviewed very positively by the travellers.
- Travellers spoke highly of the travel guides- finding them friendly, cordial and informative.
- People from all age groups can join this trip.