Duration: 24 hr / 1 day pass
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- A 1 day pass for the hop-on-hop-off Thames River cruise, an entire round trip taking 2.5 hours.
- 4 piers to join or depart at get you around all the key riverside locations in London.
- Live commentary onboard that's both fun and informative.
What Tours Includes?
- Easily move along the River Thames reaching all the key riverside tourist destinations of Westminster (for Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament), Greenwich (for the Cutty Sark), Waterloo (for the London Eye, the Aquarium and more), and Tower (for Tower Bridge and the Tower of London).
- Choose where you want to get on and off and when as you make your own itinerary around the city.
- You'll learn the history of London and find out interesting facts about the sights that you pass.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- 1 day pass for the hop-on-hop-off sightseeing cruise.
- Live commentary onboard.
- Toilets and snack shop/bar onboard.
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- This popular sightseeing cruise consistently gets top reviews from travellers and comes highly recommended by those who have already taken it.
- People describe it by saying We had a great time and I would recommend it for others and We would never miss an opportunity to take the Thames River Cruise!
- Everyone agrees that the people providing the live commentary are what make this cruise so special.
- Perfect if you want to admire the views of London from the water.
- A good way to move around the top touristic sites.
- Good for solo travellers as well as families.