Food Tours in Johannesburg | Wine Tours in Johannesburg
Duration: 5 to 8 hours
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- This tour allows the tourists to experience the extravagance nightlife of Johannesburg
- This tour takes the tourists to the night hotspots of Johannesburg and gives them a chance to interact with the local night-revellers of the place
- This tour ensures fun and safety for the tourists along with giving them an experience of a lifetime
What Tours Includes?
- The party gets started at the 286 Fox Street, Maboneng Precinct City & Suburban, where the tourists get to enjoy the energy at the Place of Light
- The tourists are then taken to the 7th Street, 7th St, Melville, which has various happening clubs and the tourists get to enjoy and make memories with their loved ones
- The tourists also get a chance to visit "Cocoon Lifestyle," which is one of the most premium clubs in this area
- The travellers then head towards Kitcheners Carvery Bar, which is the oldest pub in town which also plays the widest genre of music
- The Summit Club then gives the tourists a feel of Las Vegas with live strip shows and a great party enviornment
- The last destination for the night is a visit to The Sands which is the prime location to be visited when in Johannesburg
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- This tour lasts for around 5-8 hours
- Tourists are transported on private vehicles
- The tourists are welcomed at each spot with welcome drinks to get them pumped up and in the mood to party all night.
- Drinks are also provided in the party bus to keep up with the mood
- Bottled water is provided to all tourists taking part in this tour
- Tourists don't need to worry about the facility and landing fees
- Entry fees to all the places like Maboneng Precinct, Stones, Cocoon Lifestyle, Kitcheners Carvery Bar, The Summit Club, The Sands are included in the fees of the trip
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- Tourists have commented how this tour is an interesting and unique experience.
- Tourists love every location that they get to visit on this tour and also really enjoy the music at each of these places
- Travellers love how they do not have to worry about safety and get a chance to make new friends on this tour.
- This tour advises people with serious medical ailments to not take part in it.
- The tour is not accessible to travellers who are using wheelchairs