Johannesburg City Tours
Duration: 9 hours
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- This is a tour of the Lesedi cultural village that allows tourists to experience something unique.
- The tour gives its travellers a combination of culture as well as wildlife in a day.
- This is an amazing tour that allows travellers to experience something extremely different yet memorable.
- The tour consists of a number of attractions that keeps travellers engaged.
What Tours Includes?
- The tour begins at the Lesedi Cultural Village, Portion 198 Of Farm no 493 Off the R512, Lanseria 1748 South Africa.
- Travellers really enjoy how they get to explore a beautiful African tribe full of culture and traditions
- The travellers really love the food and traditional dancing that they get to enjoy at this place.
- Travellers are also provided with lunch where the food items available are a part of the African cuisine.
- There are also craft markets available at this place in case some tourists wish to buy something as a keepsake of their visit to this place.
- Travellers also get to go through the unique experience of petting and cuddling with lion cubs when visiting this village.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- Travellers are offered pick up from their hotel or guest house at 10 AM.
- Travellers are transported to the village in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- There is WiFi available onboard the vehicle that is provided for the trip.
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- Travellers really like the experience that they get to enjoy on this tour.
- Travellers love how the driver for this tour is friendly and cooperative.
- Travellers love how there is a broad choice of souvenirs available for this tour.
- This tour is accessible by wheelchair-using travellers.
- The tour allows infants and children as long as they are accompanied by adults.
- The tour is stroller-accessible for travellers who are travelling with a baby.
- This trip can be participated by most travellers.