Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- In this trip of 2 hours and thirty minutes the travellers will get to experience the locals favorite tapas.
- The tourists will get to pair the wines with different types of flavors to get the best-tasting experience.
- This is one of the best wine tasting and food tasting tour of Sevilla.
What Tours Includes?
- The tourists will get picked up from Iglesia de Santa MarÃa la Blanca, Calle Sta. MarÃa la Blanca, 5, 41004 Sevilla.
- They will also have the opportunity to taste wine from the best oranges in the world.
- Along with this they would get to try Salmorejo, a cold soup-like tapa with some local crackers and a delicious Andalusian white wine.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- A professional guide is going to be with the tourists on this trip for their understanding the cuisines and drinks.Also they are given an oppertunity to have very typical tapas of various types.
- Alcoholic beverages and snacks are given within the trip cost.
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- The traveller on this trip was very happy to taste and learn about the recipe of spanish dishes.
- Another traveller was amazed at the various cooking tutorials he got
- This trip is open to all and anyone interested in cooking is free to join.
- Children and infants are also allowed to join on this trip.