Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- This is an extravagant tour of 1 hour and 30 minutes small guided tour of the Alcazar.
- The trip gives the people an opportunity to see one of the best architectural structures in the country of Spain.
- The travellers also have an opportunity to see most of the famous monuments of Seville.
What Tours Includes?
- The travellers on this trip are picked up from Monument to the Immaculate, Pl. del Triunfo, 3, 41004 Sevilla.
- In this trip the travellers will get to see the various artifacts and architectural brilliance of the great Alcazar.
- This trip aslo includes the view of the exotic gardens which offer a nice break from the city.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- The travel includes a professional guide material in pdf which is given to the travellers to give them informations about the great architectural works that they see.
- It also includes the various places and artifacts that the people see at the Alcazar and they are also allowed to take a few photographs from the periphery.
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- One of the travellers was amazed by the great architectural articrafts of the place and was eager to join this trip again real soon.
- Another traveller was happy at the organizing capability of the company remarking that the pdf were very helpful to him in his exploration of the area.
- Children and all age groups are allowed on this historic tour.
- The infants are to be taken proper care by the parents.