Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- A must visit tour for connoisseurs of the single malt whisky throughout the city of Glasgow.
- The itinerary includes trips to renowned and historical bars of Glasgow- Mharsanta, George Square, Merchant City.
What Tours Includes?
- The guided Glasgow Whisky Tour starts at 1:00 p.m. from 26 Bell St.
- Travellers get to embark upon an adventure- walking through hidden alleys and deadbeat paths of the historical city of Glasgow.
- Tourists are also provided with some of the finest single malt Whisky the town has in store(for an added price)
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- Expert whiskey guides will be leading tourists through the legendary Glasgow City Centre and some other tourist attractions.
- For an added price, the whisky enthusiasts can enjoy five Premium Single Malt alcoholic beverage- of which two are very Rare.
- The package includes entrance fees at Mharsanta, George Square and Merchant City.
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- Travellers rate the overall experience highly satisfactory with friendly knowledgable guides and comfortable strolling around the historical city.
- The connoisseurs reviewed the whisky sampling at 5 different places positively.
- Travellers below the legal drinking age of 18 years are not allowed in this tour
- Travellers having difficulty walking are advised to avoid this tour.