Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- This is hopping â€“ on an electric bike to cycle through the historical epicenter of Athens early in the morning.
- A tour that saves your energy from cycling with a manual driven bike so that you can use those energy to get to famous landmarks like the UNESCO â€“ World Listed Acropolis, National Garden, Panathenaic Stadium and lots more.
- An included history â€“ telling tour in which your guide will tell ancient stories associated with Athens major attractions and streets.
What Tours Includes?
- Move round the city uncovering gems and hidden streets and neighborhoods that are not common to most tourists such as Plaka and Thission.
- A chance for you to have photo shoots is here on this tour, just for you to come with your camera and put the energetic life of the Athenians and the ones youâ€™ll have in your gallery.
- Pass by over 23 attraction sites which includes: Acropolis Museum, Herod Atticus Odeon, Thissio, Kerameikos Cemetery, Ancient Agora, Philopappos Hill, National Observatory of Athens, Metropolitan Cathedral of Athens and so on.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- 3 hours 30 minutes (approx.) tour time
- Provision of top quality electronic bikes
- Cruise alongside a professional tour guide
- Accessories like helmet and other safety equipment
- A well â€“ prepared itinerary
- Vat and all taxes
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- This is a great way to see Athens beautiful attractions and landmarks, we had a lot of fun â€“ filled moments
- This is not just an ordinary tour, it is an exposition into what makes Athens a great city to visit during oneâ€™s lifetime.
- Yes! Absolutely a right tour for everybody especially adventure loving people
- Since it is an electronic bike, it is available for anybody irrespective of his/her cycling skill