Walking Tours in Kuala-lumpur
Duration: 3 hours
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- An opportunity to experience firsthand, the intriguing Malaysian culture that includes a blend of Indian and Chinese elements.
- It's a 3-hour tour through the streets of Malaysia while sampling various Malaysian, Indian and Chinese treats.
- A chance to explore the fascinating neighbourhoods of Kuala Lumpur including Chinatown and Bangsar.
- A small group expedition that will take you through the food stalls on the streets of Kuala Lumpur while enjoying views and foods with other adventure lovers.
- Discover the historical and cultural riches of Kuala Lumpur as you make your way through the city on foot.
What Tours Includes?
- You'll meet up with your guide at Bangsar Station and make your way through the hidden streets and alleyways as you explore the city.
- You and the group will travel through Brickfields where you'll take in the captivating views of Indian-inspired buildings and decoration.
- Enjoy Indian cuisines such as breads and tasty curries.
- Visit Chinatown where you'll relish treats like dim sum and stir-fried noodles
- Enjoy a creamy cup of coffee as you sit with your guide and other tourists and share stories about the tour.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- An English-speaking guide
- Food and drink tastings
- Transportation from meeting point to tour location
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- â€˜'Good way to walk through some areas of the city and to eat and drink Malaysian specialties at some safe vendors that you wouldn't be able to find yourself.''
- â€˜'Jeffrey was fantastic!! He introduced us to this multi-cultural, multi-ethnic city ... not just through food - which was all Super Tasty and quite varied!! - But, He also introduced us to both the history and the future of this growing metropolis. I highly recommend this tour.''
- If you want to see the streets of Kuala Lumpur up close and visit several nooks and crannies, then this is for you.
- If you are genuinely interested in learning about Malaysia in all ramifications through the lens of Kuala Lumpur: from its food, to its people, architecture, etc, then this tour is perfect for you.