Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- Travellers will get a chance to go back in time and discover Singaporeâ€™s colonial past on this Colonial District Walking Tour.
- Travellers will get a chance to learn about the long-lasting effect Britain has had on Singaporeâ€™s governance, religion and entertainment as they visit cathedrals, walk through historic streets and witness a rare view of the cityscape from atop the Supreme Court Viewing Deck.
What Tours Includes?
- The Starting point of this trip is City Hall, 150 North Bridge Road, Singapore 179100
- This trip begins at 9:30 am.
- This is a 2 hour 30 minutes long trip.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- Travellers will visit places like St Andrew's Cathedral, Coleman Street, Supreme Court, 60 Hill Street Armenian Church, 1 St. Andrew's Road #01-01 National Gallery Singapore, 30 Victoria Street Chijmes and Raffles Hotel Arcade.
- Tourists will be provided with an English-speaking licensed guide.
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- Tourists liked the guides and their behaviour.
- Tourists liked the overall experience.
- Tourists liked the historical information they received during the trip.
- This trip is Not wheelchair accessible.
- This trip is stroller accessible.
- Most travelers can participate in this tour.
- As a mark of respect for the state institution, visitors must be appropriately attired. The visitor(s) may be turned away by security personnel if the attire includes one or more of the following â€“ torn jeans, bermudas/shorts, slippers and singlet/casual t-shirts.
- Photographic devices are not allowed inside the Supreme Court and must be surrendered at the entrance of the Supreme Court.
- Walkers are advised to wear comfortable shoes, bring an umbrella or poncho and a bottle of water.