Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- It is a tour of Canadaâ€™s 1st historic neighborhood in Toronto
- A way to shop for souvenirs for people back home
- The tour lets you satisfy you taste buds with the sidewalk food tours
What Tours Includes?
- Explore the Kensington Market on foot
- Marvel at the multicultural open air marketplace and soak yourself in its independent spirit, thriving food scene, and colorful shop fronts
- Learn about the age-long secrets of this market from the English tour guide
- Embark on an incomparable tasting food tour to enjoy fresh and exciting food flavors
- Taste the famous Canadian poutine, artisanal chocolate, sip beer, spirits, and more
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- Professional English local tour guide
- Free food tasting tour
- Free lunch, beer, spirit etc.
- Admission at the Sidewalk Food Tours and Kensington Market
- International passport or ID card, comfortable shoes and appropriate clothing for the weather
- Drinking age in Canada is 19 years
- Non-alcoholic tours available for people with children
- Mobile and paper tickets are allowed
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- Most travellers say they had a wonderful time on the Kensington Market tour which happens to be Torontoâ€™s first neighborhood declared as one of the National Historic sites in Canada
- This tour is suitable for both adults and children but not recommended for people with mobility impairments