Puszta Tour and Kecskemet from Budapest Discount Prices
We are comparing Puszta Tour and Kecskemet from Budapest Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|Eight hours||(37 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Puszta Tour and Kecskemet from Budapest
- The day trip introduces Kecskemet, the capital of Puszta, and the surrounding Hungarian countryside.
- Visitors visit the Baroque city first, explore its squares and streets, and have a chance to explore the religious structures.
- Among other landmarks, they see the beautiful City Hall of Kecskemet.
- Following the visit to the city, participants travel to a local farm.
- Upon arrival and a welcome drink (Palinka), travelers take a ride on a horse-drawn carriage to explore the surrounding area.
- An outstanding horse show is another welcome addition to the day trip, demonstrating the utmost skill of riders and horses.
- Before returning to Budapest, travelers enjoy a three-course meal.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you are a fan of the performing arts, Baroque architecture, and nature, you are highly recommended to book this tour.
- Travelers admiring horses should very much enjoy taking part in the activity.
- The guided tour is suitable for travelers of all ages.
Your Experience With Puszta Tour and Kecskemet from Budapest?
- Take a short ride from Budapest to Kecskemet, the capital of the Puszta region, to familiarize yourself with its history and Baroque architecture.
- Explore the city by strolling through its streets, seeing the beautiful City Hall, exploring its churches and admiring squares.
- Proceed to a local farm in Puszta and receive a welcome drink (Palinka) and specialty (Pogacza) upon arrival.
- Take a carriage ride introducing the beauty of the nearby countryside.
- Attend an equestrian show and find yourself in disbelief after the performance.
- Have a 3-course meal accompanied with the gypsy music.
- During the lunch, eat goulash, a famous Hungarian specialty.
What Puszta Tour and Kecskemet from Budapest Includes?
- Round-trip transportation and assistance of a friendly tour guide
- Welcome drink at a Puszta farm, a carriage ride and an entertaining horse performance
- Three-course lunch
- Puszta farm
- The city of Kecskemet suffered damage during the Communist rule after the Second World War.
- Efforts have been made for the preservation of its structures and landmarks.
Travelers Reviews about Puszta Tour and Kecskemet from Budapest?
- Participants of the tour have an exceptionally high opinion about their tour guide, who made them laugh and learn a lot.
- As the highlight of the tour, many travelers point out the equestrian show.
- Guests also enjoyed a meal and commended the overall service during the guided tour.
- According to several travelers, the tour guide's English is excellent and understandable even to people whose English isn't especially good.
- Aside from a few minor downsides, the impression is, according to the reviews, that the tour is worth the effort and cost.
Get in touch with the chosen provider for information about the participation of travelers with mobility issues.
Present an electronic or paper ticket to take part in the activity. Travelers that cancel the participation in the day trip at least 24 hours in advance redeem a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Optional pickups and meeting at the designated location take place before 9 am.
- Kids can join the trip if accompanied by an adult person.
Address / Pick up Location
Báthory utca 19, Budapest or your hotel in central Budapest
- Best Budapest Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Budapest Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Szechenyi Baths Tickets
- Gellert Baths Tickets
- Gellert Baths vs Szechenyi Baths
- Parliament Tour Budapest
- Best Budapest Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Budapest River Cruise Dinner
- Budapest Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Budapest
Szechenyi Spa plus Danube River Dinner Cruise: Super Saver
Budapest Pub Crawl with VIP Club Entrance
Duration: Around six hours
Budapest Food and Wine Tastings Tour
Duration: Around 4 hours
Chocolate Museum Tour Budapest with Chocolate Tasting
Duration: Two hours
Budapest: The Great Synagogue Ticket
Budapest Day and Night Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: Around 45 minutes
Szechenyi Spa with Massage and Private Cabin Skip Line Pass
Duration: 1 Day with Massage 20 minutes.
Szechenyi Spa Full-day Skip the Line Pass
Duration: 1 day.
Budapest Pinball Museum
Budapest by Land and Water: Floating Bus Tour
Duration: 90 minutes.
Danube Bend Tour from Budapest Day Trip with Lunch
Duration: Around 10 hours
Puszta Tour and Kecskemet from Budapest
Duration: Eight hours