Szechenyi Spa Full-day Skip the Line Pass Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Szechenyi Spa Full-day Skip the Line Pass prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1 day.||(68 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Szechenyi Spa Full-day Skip the Line Pass
- SzĂ©chenyi Bath is a thermal spa made up of three outdoor pools and 15 indoor pools.
- The spa sits inside City Park, the largest green space in Budapest.
- The baths boast a neo-baroque style, were built in 1913 and are the largest baths in Europe!
- The baths used to be private until 1927 when they were expanded and opened to the public.
- Temperatures inside the pools range from 20 degrees Celsius to 40 degrees Celsius.
- The thermal springs that feed the baths are actually some of the oldest and warmest springs in the city.
- Historically thermal baths were used by the romans for their health benefits but they also link to the Turkish.
- On this full day spa pass youâll have efficient access to the spa by skipping the queue.
- Once inside simply relax in the thermal pools.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for those looking to unwind.
- Perfect bucket list activity.
- Ideal for couples.
Your Experience With Szechenyi Spa Full-day Skip the Line Pass?
- Skip the line and head straight into the Szechenyi Spa.
- Sit back and relax at Europeâs largest thermal spring baths.
- Take your pick from any of the 15 indoor thermal pools or the three outdoor pools.
- Enjoy a hot water back massage in the outdoor pool.
- Head over to the Jacuzzi, whirlpool and hot tub for some ultimate relaxation.
- Admire the buildings baroque architecture.
- Float around in the hot pools in the 74 degree celcius water.
What Szechenyi Spa Full-day Skip the Line Pass Includes?
- Entrance to the baths.
- Skip the line privileges.
- Cabin/ locker.
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- Szechenyi Baths
- If you've forgotten your towel, swimsuit or flip flops, don't worry they can be purchased from the spa.
Travelers Reviews about Szechenyi Spa Full-day Skip the Line Pass?
- The Szechenyi Spa Full-Day Pass has earned over 22,198 reviews and a 4 star rating on TripAdvisor.
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide or Tiqets can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The pools are undergoing a little renovation at the minute so be sure to check online before you book.
Address / Pick up Location
- Szechenyi Spa, Budapest, Ăllatkerti krt. 9-11, 1146 Hungary.
Budapest Parliament Tour
Duration: 45 minutes.
Budapest: The Great Synagogue Ticket
Hungarian Folk Performance
Duration: 90 minutes.
Budapest Castle District Walk with Matthias Church Entry
Duration: Two and a half hours
Budapest by Land and Water: Floating Bus Tour
Duration: 90 minutes.
Budapest Danube Cruise with Drink
Duration: 1 hour.
Budapest Day and Night Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: Around 45 minutes
Budapest Highlights Bike Tour
Duration: 2 hours.
Gellert Spa Skip-the-Line Ticket
Duration: 12 hours.