Prague, Czech Republic Coronavirus Travel Restrictions and Advice
If you are planning to travel to the Czech Republic, you have to find out about the country’s restrictions when it comes to protecting travelers and their citizens from the spread of Coronavirus, even after being exempted from the FCO advice against all non – essential international travel. These rules includes:
- You do not have to wear face masks in most places, but should maintain a socialdistance of at least 2m or more from the next person when in the public.
- It is mandatory to cover your mouth and nose when on the Prague Metro, in the airport and in health facilities with masks, shawl or scarf, and must maintain social distancing.
- Schools and Universities are now slowly re – opening.
- Tour organizers and authorities of most attractions should follow precaution measures and implement the use of pre – booking of tickets and social distancing.
- Always wash your hand with soap and water, or with hand sanitizer gel in places where there are no soap and water.
For more enquiries: Visit https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/czech-republic/coronavirus