Edinburgh Castle: Skip-the-Line Ticket and Guided Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Edinburgh Castle: Skip-the-Line Ticket and Guided Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|The duration of the walking tour is between 1:30 and 2 hours.||(1036 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Edinburgh Castle: Skip-the-Line Ticket and Guided Tour
- Edinburgh Castle dominates the skyline of Edinburgh and boasts outstanding collections of historic buildings, weaponry and Scottish crown jewels.
- The guided tour introduces the highlights of the fortification perched atop a volcanic rock and interesting information related to the complex.
- During the guided tour, travelers acquaint themselves with the turbulent history of the castle, Edinburgh and Scotland, and admire sweeping views of the city.
- Skip-the-line ticket allows visitors to avoid waiting in lines to enter the astonishing complex.
- During the walking tour, travelers will familiarize themselves with Mons Meg, an enormous cannon whose size made it suitable only for official ceremonies.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The Edinburgh Castle tour reveals facts that most travelers visiting the top attraction of the city on their own miss.
- The guided tour is especially recommended to visitors interested in warfare, military engineering and history of Edinburgh and Scotland.
- The activity is interesting to people of all ages.
Your Experience With Edinburgh Castle: Skip-the-Line Ticket and Guided Tour?
- You will tour the Edinburgh Castle, a complex occupying the top of the volcanic rock in the center of the city.
- Listen to the expert guide and learn interesting details about the castle's long and turbulent history.
- Visit the National War Museum and trace the evolution of weapons throughout centuries.
- Lay eyes on the oldest crown jewels in the United Kingdom in the Crown Room.
- Hear the story about Mons Meg, an immense canon that is one of the oldest existing in the world.
- Admire the castle's military architecture.
- Enjoy views of the city of Edinburgh and its surrounding area.
What Edinburgh Castle: Skip-the-Line Ticket and Guided Tour Includes?
- Tour is led by a friendly and knowledgeable guide.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Castle of Edinburgh and entry to the National War Museum are included in the price.
- Besides being the top tourist attraction of the city, Edinburgh Castle is a fully-operational military base, which is off limits.
- Best times for taking photos of Edinburgh from the castle are in the morning and late afternoon.
Travelers Reviews about Edinburgh Castle: Skip-the-Line Ticket and Guided Tour?
- Based on the majority of reviews left by former participants in the tour, the activity is well paced and the quality of information is high.
- Reviews further indicate that the tour guide is knowledgeable and conveys the information well.
- Some travelers pointed out that the guided tour of the Edinburgh Castle was the highlight of their visit to Scotland.
- Some reviewers stated that their visit after the tour was greatly enriched with the information they received during the walking tour.
Castle of Edinburgh is wheelchair accessible.
Present mobile or paper voucher to take part in the activity. Redeem a full refund by canceling the order no later than 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Children younger than 4 accompanied by an adult don't need to purchase the ticket.
- Edinburgh Castle is open until 5 pm, leaving you enough time to explore the complex by yourself after the guided tour.
Address / Pick up Location
Frankie & Benny's at 130 High Street, Edinburgh
- Best Edinburgh Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Edinburgh Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Edinburgh Castle Tours
- Edinburgh Castle Skip The Line Ticket
- Skip-the-Line Edinburgh Castle Guided Tour
- Best Edinburgh Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Edinburgh Dungeons Tickets
- Holyroodhouse Palace Tickets
- Edinburgh Ghost Bus Tour
- Edinburgh Underground Streets
- Edinburgh Day Trips
- Scotland Explorer Pass
- Edinburgh Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Edinburgh
Holyroodhouse Palace Tickets, Edinburgh
Duration: 1.5 hours
Harry Potter Walking Tour Edinburgh
Duration: 2 hours
Royal Yacht Britannia Tickets: Skip The Line + Audio Guide
Duration: Recommended 1.5-2 hours
Royal Edinburgh 48-Hour Attractions Ticket
Duration: The validity period of the package is 48 hours
Edinburgh City Sightseeing Bus Tour
Duration: Unlimited access on a 1 day ticket. 1 loop takes 60-80minutes.
Loch Ness, Glencoe & the Highlands Tour from Edinburgh
Duration: 12 hours
Mary King's Close Tour, Edinburgh
Duration: 60 minutes
Edinburgh Underground Vaults Streets Tour
Duration: 1 hour
Edinburgh Ghost Bus Tour
Duration: 75 minutes
Edinburgh Castle: Skip-the-Line Ticket and Guided Tour
Duration: The duration of the walking tour is between 1:30 and 2 hours.