Cheap Harry Potter Walking Tour Edinburgh
|2 hours||(175 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Harry Potter Walking Tour Edinburgh Discount Prices
We are comparing Harry Potter Walking Tour Edinburgh Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Harry Potter Walking Tour Edinburgh
- Edinburgh is the place where J.K. Rowling was living when writing some of the Harry Potter books and is the city that inspired the characters and the places from Hogwarts to Diagon Alley, even the concept of Witches and Wizards.
- This walking tour shows you the inspiration for Harry Potter, the friendly guide pointing out details that you would never have otherwise seen or known.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A must for fans of the Harry Potter books and fans of J.K. Rowling though non-fans (the muggles!) will also enjoy seeing Edinburgh from a new perspective.
- Good for kids and adults.
- This tour does not show film locations so is not like other tours and may not be as enjoyable for fans of the movies and not the books.
Your Experience With Harry Potter Walking Tour Edinburgh?
- Meet your local guide at the allocated place and begin your 2 hour walking tour taking in the sights that inspired J.K. Rowling and the hotels and cafes where she stayed when writing portions of the books.
- You'll see the architecture that inspired Hogwarts, and as you walk along Edinburgh High Street you'll see the place that inspired Diagon Alley. Learn where she got her inspiration for Quidditch and see where Lord Voldemort is buried as you uncover the origins of one of the best-loved children's books of all time.
- As well as seeing the inspiration you'll lean about Edinburgh's dark history and the inspiration for witches and wizards thanks to Scottish folklore!
- Throughout the walk you'll be quizzed to see how much of a true Potter fan you are and might even win the coveted Harry Potter glasses!
What Harry Potter Walking Tour Edinburgh Includes?
- 2 hour guided walking tour with local guide.
- Tours in English or Spanish.
- Quiz and Fun Facts
- The inspiration for Diagon Alley
- Lord Voldemort's burial place
- The inspiration for Hogwarts School
- Cafes and hotel where J.K Rowling wrote
- Remember that this tour is about the birth of Harry Potter the books, the city where J.K Rowling was inspired. It is not a tour of film locations.
Travelers Reviews about Harry Potter Walking Tour Edinburgh?
- People talking about this tour on GetYourGuide, Viator, and TripAdvisor give it good reviews and ratings saying that the tour guides made the walking tour fun and informative and were true Harry Potter fans themselves.
- Everyone says it's an interesting tour where you can learn something new and discover the birth of the idea of Harry Potter whether young or old.
- As well as all the Harry Potter talk, visitors also enjoyed learning about the history of Edinburgh.
- People have described the Harry Potter walking tour as “A very knowledgable and enthusiastic tour guide” “Really interesting, Harry Potter fan or not” “It was a magical experience with a great tour guide and route.”
This tour is wheelchair accessible
Printed tickets and e-tickets are accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Be at the meeting point 15 minutes ahead of the starting time.
Address / Pick up Location
Meet your guide in front of Frankie & Benny's, by the Tron Kirk at 130 High Street, Edinburgh.
Youtube videos of Harry Potter Walking Tour Edinburgh
Whisky and Folklore - Whisky Tasting and Storytelling
Duration: Two hours
Holyroodhouse Palace Tickets, Edinburgh
Duration: 1.5 hours
Royal Edinburgh 48-Hour Attractions Ticket
Duration: The validity period of the package is 48 hours