Istanbul layover tour w. private guide
4 to 6 hours
- A Layover tour in Istanbul.
- A trip where travellers can discover Istanbul's culture.
- This is a trip where visitors can travel around Istanbul
What You'll Do:
- First stop at the Hagia Sophia Museum or Church (Ayasofya) at Ayasofya Square.
- View the spectacular Blue Mosque from the outside.
- Visit the Topkapi Palace, and then visit the Grand Bazaar for purchasing different types of rugs, ceramics, leather and other interesting souvenirs
- Discover the beauty of the city with this tour at your own pace.
What It Includes:
- The tour duration is approx. 4 to 6 hours
- The tour is led by a suberb-quality, private local guide.
- Round-trip private transfers are included in this trip.
- One of the travellers said that it was a great tour and that they will never forget the jim-dandy experience. The guide and the driver were great, and the car was new and very comfortable.
- Another traveller stated that the guide was knowledgeable and could answer all questions asked by the travellers. They visited many locations and felt wonderful after observing the mesmerizing scenic beauty of the place
- A group of travellers were very happy with the tour and would recommend this tour to everyone.
Is It Right:
- Yes! Travellers can customize their tour to suit their schedule and interests; the guide takes care of private transportation and makes sure that you get back to the airport with ample time to catch your flight.
- Read lessRead more