Istanbul Tourist Pass: 35+ Top Attractions/ Services
- This Istanbul Tourist Pass allows the visitors to explore the various parts of the city unrestricted and is full of enjoyment.
- A trip where the travellers are allowed to see over 35 mesmerising and amusing sights.
What You'll Do:
- The tourists start by visiting the Hippodrome and learn interesting facts about it
- The next stop is the gorgeous Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Mah At Meydani Cad No 7, where the tourists enjoy the courtyards of Istanbul
- Hagia Sophia Museum / Church is the next stop where fascinating tales of Sultanahmet are narrated by the guide
- Head towards Topkapi Palace next, which is a garden place
- Stop at the Caferaga Medresesi next which showcases the artistic side of Istanbul
- Visit Galata Tower, which has world's oldest funiculars
- Then take a tram down to Karakoy to discover the old side of Istanbul
- Biberon Cafe & Crafts is the last stop
- Visit the private and restricted portions of the museum with special permission on this trip.
What It Includes:
- Skip the long lines and get through the museum without any hustles and discomfort, which makes the trip all the more interesting.
- The travellers are provided with ample food and drink options on the completion of the trip.
- All age groups are allowed on this trip.
- Children and infants are allowed on this trip but should be under the supervision of their parents.
- The travellers found this trip to be amazing and energetic.
- Another traveller was very impressed with the professional guide that was provided to them, who was very informative in their approach.
Is It Right:
- A great choice in terms of saving time and money on Istanbul's top attractions with an Istanbul Tourist Pass,
- Read lessRead more