Turkish Coffee Tour and Coffee-Making Class
180 to 240 minutes
- A tour where travellers get to taste Turkish coffee and can join a coffee making class.
- A fun tour for travellers where they get to learn and practice the various methods of making coffee at a local coffee shop.
- A chance to visit some of the oldest coffee houses of the city
What You'll Do:
- Begin the tour with a coffee tasting opportunity at the historical coffee shops of the city
- Participate in a Coffee Making Course at a coffee shop where you are given a certificate on completion
- Visit Haci Bekir confectioner, who are the experts in traditional sweets such as the Turkish delight
What It Includes:
- The food tour is about 3 hours long
- A professional guide will lead this coffee tasting tour
- This is a small-group tour that is limited to only 15 coffee lovers
- Hotel pickup and drop services are included in this trip
- Entry fees are included in this trip's package
- Trying out the original Turkish coffee is included in this trip as well
- Travellers have said that this is a wonderful tour where they got to visit coffee houses that they would never have found by themselves, which is why they have highly recommended this tour to others.
- One traveller liked how enthusiastic and informative the guide was. They were the only ones to take part in this tour on that day, so it was more or less like a personalized experience for them
- Another group of travellers were absolutely fascinated by the service provided by the guide for this tour
Is It Right:
- Great choice for travellers who want to discover traditional techniques for making a perfect cup of Turkish coffee
- Read lessRead more