Teguise Street Market from Playa Blanca and Puerto Del Carmen
- This is an exploration of the culture and tradition of the Lanzarote locals in this awesome market that opens on Sunday.
- An independent walking tour of Teguise market where you will dive into its display of musical performances, street shows/productions, local handicrafts and traditional displays.
- An educative tour which till expose you exclusively into the daily ways of live of the Island locals and elites.
What You'll Do:
- Wander through the Teguise street market at your own pace and make sure to have money to buy local products of the city.
- Dance to the musical performances, marvel at the street shows and taste local dishes at food stalls of the market.
- Learn about the culture and traditions of the people from your guide and by interacting with the locals.
What It Includes:
- A 4 hours (approx.) tour of Teguise market
- Hotel pick -up and drop - off
- Travel alongside a guise during transfer
- Transportation in an air - conditioned vehicle
- group tour (max. of 45 travelers)
- The street market was loaded and we had a lot of tasting as we walk through the stops and joints of the market
- The guide was knowledgeable and interesting in his stories. He is a foodie and he made the walking tour a beautiful one for everybody
Is It Right:
- Foodies and kitchen - lovers will not want to miss this tour for anything
- Absolutely a right tour to explore the culture and traditions of the city
- Read lessRead more