Lanzarote North Photo Safari Tour
- This is a discovery tour into the hidden spots, stunning landmarks and picturesque attractions of Lanzarote Island.
- A photo tour through the scenic streets and neighborhoods of Lanzarote which will help you improve your photography skills and make you have awesome moments captured.
- This tour is designed to make you tour alongside a professional photographer who will also feed you with histories and stories of the Island as you walk it through.
What You'll Do:
- Walk alongside a professional photographer who will walk you through the lanes and alleyways, and make you discover hotspots for awesome photo shoots.
- Escape the most visited and crowded areas of the region, as you will be taken into off - beaten paths to discover hidden gems and monuments.
- Improve your photography skills (either beginners, amateur and advanced photographers) and don't forget to come with your own camera to have more photos on your gallery.
- Explore historical places like Barco Telamon Encallado (40 years old shipwreck), Arrieta (a small fishing village with high cliffs), Carleton Blanco (white sand beach), Mirador Del Rio (viewpoint), Mirador Risco de Famara (Famara beach), and lots more.
What It Includes:
- A 4 hours (approx.) Photo tour of Lanzarote
- Transportation by an air - conditioned vehicle
- Tour alongside a professional local guide/photographer
- Group tour: Maximum of 8 people
- This tour was a blast, fun - filled, surprising, exhilarating, thrilling, beautiful, captivating and lots more of adjective to qualify it.
- I bought a new memory card and the tour didn't disappoint me because it got filled with the capture of awesome moments had on this tour.
Is It Right:
- A unique photo tour that all travelers to Lanzarote must not miss
- A perfect way to have memories of all landmarks and attractions visited in photos.
- Read lessRead more