Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets Deals
We are comparing Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|90 minutes||(1,896 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets
- Fully renovated and reopened in 2006 the Arsenal Museum tells the story of its leading football team from its foundation in 1886 to the present day.
- Inside you will find two video theatres as well as historic items belonging to the players of the club.
- Items on display include the original gloves worn by goalkeeper Jens Lehmann, the shirt worn in the final of the FA Cup in 1971 by Charlie George, and football boots belonging to Michel Thomas.
- The highlight of this combo ticket is access to the Emirates Stadium where you can use an audio guide to learn about the arena and its players-only sections or visit with an expert guide.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Aimed at football fans this is a fantastic combo experience for Arsenal supporters and anyone interested in the team's history.
- A great way to learn about the team and get behind the scenes in the stadium.
- Perfect for Arsenal fans who have reserved match tickets for the same (or subsequent) day, you can plan to visit the museum before the match.
- This attraction is suitable for guests of all ages and great for kids.
Your Experience With Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets?
- Take a guided or self-guided tour of the Emirates Stadium at a time of your choosing.
- Get behind the scenes with access to the players changing rooms, the players tunnel, the Director’s box and the dugout area.
- Learn about the history of Arsenal football club and its legendary players in the onsite museum.
- Use your free audio guide to explore the site.
- View the highlights of Arsenals memorabilia and get interactive in the two video theatres.
What Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets Includes?
- Visit to the Emirates Football Stadium.
- Admissions ticket to the Arsenal Museum.
- Multilingual audio guide (available in English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Dutch, Japanese, and Chinese) or live English-speaking guide.
- Emirates Football Stadium.
- Arsenal Museum.
- The stadium will be closed on match days, therefore, we recommend checking the days of matches at Emirates Stadium online before you visit.
Travelers Reviews about Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets?
- The Emirates Stadium and Arsenal Museum Tour has a reputable overall score of 4.5 out of 5 from over 1,000 travellers reviews on TripAdvisor.
- Reviews are even more positive from Get Your Guide users who have given it a whopping 4.8 out of 5, while Viator users indicate that this is a perfect excursion by leaving a full 5 out the 5-star rating.
- Comments generally agree that this is an excellent tour and a brilliant London attraction even if you are not a big Arsenal supporter.
- Reviews also mention that the Stadium and museum staff are both friendly and polite.
- People taking the self-guided tour also say that the audio guide is very informative.
- The Emirates Stadium and Arsenal Museum are accessible to wheelchair users.
- Email confirmation will be received at or soon after the time of booking.
- Tickets are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Tickets for this attraction may need to be printed.
- Cancellation policies depend on the specifications of your individual ticket supplier.
- Some tickets are specified as non-refundable but some ticket providers will offer full refunds up to the specified number of days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Stadium tours will not operate on match days or from 1 pm a day in advance of the European League.
- Due to stadium events visitors will not be permitted to enter the player’s tunnel, dugout area, or players changing rooms during the month of May and instead of an audio guide, you will receive a guided tour.
- Discounts are available for students (you must show a valid student ID at the entrance.
- Match tickets are not included in the ticket price.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: use the entrance on Queensland Road, at the Armoury Store area.
- Address: Hornsey Road, N7 7AJ, London.
- Direction: the nearest subway station is Arsenal Station (3 minutes’ walk from the stadium). Other nearby su
- London Passes
- Best London Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Which London Airport is Best To Fly
- Best London Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best London Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best London Cruise Tours
- Best Art Musuems in London
- Harry Potter London Tickets
- Things to do in London at Night
- London Day Trips
- Best London Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in London
- The Shard Tickets
- Buckingham Palace Tours & Tickets
- Tower of London Tours
- London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
- London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
- London Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in London
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour & Transfers
Duration: The duration of the tour is approximately 7 hours.
Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets
Duration: 90 minutes
Chelsea Footbal Club Stadium and Museum
Duration: The duration of the guided tour of the Chelsea Football Club is 1 hour. However, you may remain when
Kew Gardens and Palace Tickets
Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets
Duration: Plan around an hour and a half at least for a visit to the apartments and the Victoria Revealed exhi
Stonehenge Admission Ticket
Duration: Up to 2 hours.
Madame Tussauds London and Star Wars Experience Tickets
Duration: You can choose how long to stay in the Madame Tussauds Museum. However, around 3 hours should be suf
Westminster to Greenwich River Thames Cruise Tour
Duration: The duration of a one-way cruise between Westminster and Greenwich is approximately 1 hour.
The View from the Shard Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Luxury Paris Day Trip from London
Duration: Trip to Paris and the sightseeing of the city last approximately 14 hours.
Oxford, Stratford, Cotswolds & Warwick Castle Day-Tour
Duration: This excursion out of the capital of the United Kingdom lasts around 10 hours.
Warner Bros Studio Tour London Making of Harry Potter
Duration: The duration of the round trip and guided tour is approximately 5 hours.