Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets Deals
We are comparing Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|Plan around an hour and a half at least for a visit to the apartments and the Victoria Revealed exhi||(158 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets
- The Kensington Palace used to be the favourite residence of many of Great Britain former Kings and Queens so there’s plenty of history to be found inside.
- When visiting the Kensington Palace, one can examine how everyday lives of these royals looked like and what things were dear to them.
- Among other sights, you can take a closer look into the lives of beloved sovereigns such as Queen Victoria and Princess Diana.
- During your palace you’re your expert guide will reveal some of the sad secrets of the Stuart dynasty.
- The Kensington Palace has opulent premises and many pristine artworks.
- You will also see the King's State Apartments, the Grand Staircase and the King's Gallery.
- This centuries old palace has magnificent gardens to visit too.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If the lives of the British royals, both past and present, interest you, then you will certainly enjoy a visit to the Kensington Palace.
Your Experience With Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets?
- Get acquainted with the lives and luxuries of the former Monarchs of the United Kingdom.
- During your visit, you will discover a lot about the life of Lady Diana and how princess changed her style in different stages of her life.
- Jump back in time and learn the tragic secrets of the Stuarts.
- Learn about the life and reign of England’s beloved young Victoria.
- Examine the personal possessions in the Queen's collection and visit the same rooms in which she used to spend time.
- See a display of the former Queens finest dressed and understand how their styles influenced the fashion in England.
- Tour state apartments and witness their grandeur and opulence.
- Examine the Royal Collection that comprises priceless artworks and historical garments.
- Finally, take a stroll in the Kensington Palace Gardens.
What Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets Includes?
- Entrance ticket to the Kensington Palace and Gardens.
- Access to the Palace exhibits.
- Guided tour with an expert guide.
- The Kensington Palace and Gardens.
- There are many guides that would answer your questions in the palace so don’t fee shy to ask.
Travelers Reviews about Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- Travelers that booked a visit via Get Your Guide rated the experience with the 4.6 rate (out of 5).
- Viator's clients assessed the experience with the average rate of 4.
- Visitors of the Kensington Palace seem satisfied the most with the exhibition about Princess Diana and the palace gardens.
- Also, they spoke commendably about the staff and exhibits.
- Address: Kensington Gardens, London W8 4PX address.
- You need to your paper voucher at the Kensington Palace's Admissions office to enter the property.
- Depending on your chosen ticket provider’s policy, you may be able to cancel your ticket for a full refund however a time restriction will apply.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The last admission to the Palace of Kensington is one hour before the closing time.
- The admission for visitors under 16 years of age is free.
Address / Pick up Location
- The Kensington Palace is located on the Kensington Gardens, London W8 4PX address.
- London Pass Reviews
- Best London Bus Tour
- Which London Airport is Best To Fly
- London City Tours
- London Hop on Hop off
- Best Thames River Cruise
- Free Art Galleries in London
- Harry Potter London Tickets
- Things to Do in London at Night
- London Day Trips
- Best London Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in London
- The Shard Tickets
- Buckingham Palace Tours & Tickets
- Tower of London Tours
- London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
- London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
- London Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in London
Warner Bros. Studio Tour with Transfer : Harry Potter
Duration: The tour's duration is approximately 7 hours, with around 4 hours available for you to spend in the
London Highlights Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Chelsea Footbal Club Stadium and Museum
Duration: The duration of the guided tour of the Chelsea Football Club is 1 hour. However, you may remain when
London Zoo Ticket
Duration: You are free to choose how long to stay in the London Zoo.However, plan at least a few hours for a m
London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
Oxford, Stratford, Cotswolds & Warwick Castle Day-Tour
Duration: This excursion out of the capital of the United Kingdom lasts around 10 hours.
Windsor Castle Ticket
Duration: The duration of your stay is flexible, but you should plan at least 3 hours to make the most of your
Warner Bros Studio Tour London Making of Harry Potter
Duration: The duration of the round trip and guided tour is approximately 5 hours.
Stansted Airport to Central London Bus Transfer
Duration: In regular circumstances, the transfer lasts between and hour and 1:30 hours.
Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour from London
Duration: The combined sightseeing tour of the Windsor Castle, the Stonehenge and Bath takes between 10 and 11
Thames River Cruise Hop On Hop Off
Duration: 1 Day
Luxury Paris Day Trip from London
Duration: Trip to Paris and the sightseeing of the city last approximately 14 hours.
Saint Paul's Cathedral Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: The duration of your visit is flexible.However, for the meaningful visit of the awe-inspiring Saint