Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour & Transfers Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour & Transfers prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|The duration of the tour is approximately 7 hours.||(1146 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour & Transfers
- The Warner Brothers Studio Tour and Transfers combined ticket gives you an opportunity to enjoy the story about the creation of the worldwide popular movie series.
- For your convenience, this package includes the round-trip from central London to the Warner Bros Studio outside the city.
- Have a look at many places and find yourself familiar sets from the movie.
- Among others, you will enjoy being in the Grand Hall, Dumbledore's office and taking a walk down the cobblestone clad Diagon Alley.
- Furthermore, a ride on the Hogwarts Express and a visit to the Platform 9 will additionally delight you.
- Get yourself acquainted with Harry Potter's magic and see costumes used during the creation of the movie series.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This entertaining activity is a must-see for all fans of Harry Potter.
- Even if you aren't Harry Potter's admirer, you will certainly like the tour of the studios because there is so much to see there.
Your Experience With Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour & Transfers?
- Get behind the scenes at the Warner Bros Studio and learn the story behind the creation of Harry Potter.
- Explore the studio's premises and examine a wide variety of props, costumes and sets that were in use as the popular movie series came into existence.
- Among other places familiar from the movies, you will see the Dumbledore's office, stroll along the Diagon Alley and spend some time in the Great Hall.
- Explore the fantasy world of Harry Potter and other popular heroes as you discover the Warner Bros Studios on your own itinerary.
- Gain knowledge about how various special effects that amazed you were done.
- For an additional convenience, you will have the benefit of return transportation from central London.
What Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour & Transfers Includes?
- Self-guided tour of the Warner Brothers Studios.
- Entrance fees.
- Round trip transportation between London City Centre and the Warner Bros Studios.
- Warner Bros Studios
- If youâ€™re a big fan of Harry Potter then we recommend conducting a full Harry Potter movie marathon before visiting the Warner Bros Studios. That way, you will make the most of this visit.
- Also, take a small meal to avoid queuing if you get hungry.
Travelers Reviews about Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour & Transfers?
- This tour has extraordinary ratings from participants who have visited the studios: 4.7 (out of 5) on Get Your Guide, 5 on Viator and 5 on TripAdvisor.
- Former participants of the tour via Get Your Guide and Viator agree that the tour is well organized.
- Comments also agree that the tour is suitable for kids and parents alike.
- Warner Bros Studio is a disabled-friendly facility.
- You should be aware that all sales for this activity are final and refunds are not available even if you are unable to take the tour.
- You can present either smartphone or printed voucher to the authorized person.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Note that the Warner Brothers Studio Tour and Transfers is not a guided tour.
- By booking this interesting activity, you get the entry to the movie-making facilities and the transportation to/from London.
- The beginning of the tour is at the specified time on the booking website.
- The journey from London to the Warner Bros Studios takes approximately 2 hours.
- The end of the tour is at the specified time in central London.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: the bus departs fromFountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London.
- London Pass Reviews
- Best London Bus Tour
- Which London Airport is Best To Fly
- London City Tours
- London Hop on Hop off
- Best Thames River Cruise
- Free Art Galleries in London
- Harry Potter London Tickets
- Things to Do in London at Night
- London Day Trips
- Best London Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in London
- The Shard Tickets
- Buckingham Palace Tours & Tickets
- Tower of London Tours
- London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
- London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
- London Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in London
Kew Gardens and Palace Tickets
Luxury Paris Day Trip from London
Duration: Trip to Paris and the sightseeing of the city last approximately 14 hours.
Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets
Duration: Plan around an hour and a half at least for a visit to the apartments and the Victoria Revealed exhi
London Westminster Abbey Ticket
Duration: Duration of your stay in the Westminster Abbey is flexible, but 2 hours should be enough for the vis
The Original London Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Tour
Duration: The sightseeing tour by bus lasts as long as you choose within 48 hours.
London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
Duration: The London Eye makes the full circle in half an hour.
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour & Transfers
Duration: The duration of the tour is approximately 7 hours.
London Bridge Experience, Tombs Tickets, and Audio Guide
Duration: The tour of the London Tower and Tombs varies, but is around an hour in most cases.
London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets
Duration: 90 minutes
London Zoo Ticket
Duration: You are free to choose how long to stay in the London Zoo.However, plan at least a few hours for a m