Cheap Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour from London
|The combined sightseeing tour of the Windsor Castle, the Stonehenge and Bath takes between 10 and 11||(5217 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour from London Discount Prices
We are comparing Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour from London Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour from London
- This convenient sightseeing package combines 3 exceptional destinations into a single service.
- In just one day tour, you will walk the grounds and premises of Windsor Castle, visit the worldwide famous monolithic Stonehenge locality and tour the beautiful UNESCO-listed city of Bath.
- A visit to the Windsor Castle includes a guided tour of the State Apartments and the St. George's Chapel, where several British Monarchs are buried.
- The ancient Stonehenge archaeological Site is one of the most mysterious places on earth, dating back to the Neolithic people.
- No one really known how or why it was built but as you walks around the site you’ll be able to come up with your own ideas.
- Meanwhile the city of Bath is know for its Georgian architecture, and roman ruins.
- For your convenience, you will receive a lunch package included in the price of the tour.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This convenient tour is ideal for everyone wishing to learn more about England, its royalty and see some of the best architectural examples in Great Britain.
Your Experience With Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour from London?
- By joining this tour, you will get to explore three extraordinary destinations near London.
- First, you will take a tour of Windsor Castle, the Queen’s favourite retreat and an immense complex with charming grounds.
- While there, you will have the chance to visit the State Apartments and examine first-class artworks, including paintings of Leonardo da Vinci and Rembrandt.
- Also, pay a visit to St. George's Chapel, one of the most exquisite religious structures in England.
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to snap some photos and take a walk around the perimeter of the extraordinary monolithic Stonehenge UNESCO site.
- Learn how Neolithic people used to live.
- Finally, tour Bath, the first city in England that became the site of the UNESCO World Heritage.
- While in Bath, admire the Georgian architecture of one of the most beautiful cities in England.
- Enjoy the complimentary lunch during your trip.
What Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour from London Includes?
- Entrance tickets to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge.
- Return transport by air-conditioned coach.
- A knowledgeable and friendly tour guide.
- Complimentary lunch.
- Sightseeing tour of Bath city centre.
- Windsor Castle
- Bath City
- For experiencing Bath at its best, plan this tour during one of the city’s many festivals .
Travelers Reviews about Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour from London?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- This tour is highly rated by tourists; it features the 4.5 rate (out of 5) on Get Your Guide and Viator.
- Albeit a few participants in the tour had certain complaints, most people are very satisfied with the organization.
- Also, the guide is highly rated by most reviewers.
- The sightseeing tour is suitable for wheelchair users.
- Both electronic and printed vouchers are valid for this sightseeing tour.
- In the case you have to cancel your reservation, you should receive the full or partial refund depending on the time of cancellation.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Windsor Castle is still in use by the Royal Family therefore it could be closed or with limited access on certain dates.
- You can check for unavailable dates online before booking your tickets.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: the Golden Tours Visitor Centre, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W.
Youtube videos of Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour from London
- London Pass Reviews
- Best London Bus Tour
- Which London Airport is Best To Fly
- London City Tours
- London Hop on Hop off
- Best Thames River Cruise
- Free Art Galleries in London
- Harry Potter London Tickets
- Things to Do in London at Night
- London Day Trips
- Best London Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in London
- The Shard Tickets
- Buckingham Palace Tours & Tickets
- Tower of London Tours
- London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
- London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
- London Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in London
London Westminster Abbey Ticket
Duration: Duration of your stay in the Westminster Abbey is flexible, but 2 hours should be enough for the vis
Westminster to Greenwich River Thames Cruise Tour
Duration: The duration of a one-way cruise between Westminster and Greenwich is approximately 1 hour.
Tower of London Ticket with Crown Jewels Exhibition
London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour & Transfers
Duration: The duration of the tour is approximately 7 hours.
London Highlights Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Luxury Paris Day Trip from London
Duration: Trip to Paris and the sightseeing of the city last approximately 14 hours.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour with Transfer : Harry Potter
Duration: The tour's duration is approximately 7 hours, with around 4 hours available for you to spend in the
Madame Tussauds London and Star Wars Experience Tickets
Duration: You can choose how long to stay in the Madame Tussauds Museum. However, around 3 hours should be suf
Stonehenge Admission Ticket
Duration: Up to 2 hours.
Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets
Duration: Plan around an hour and a half at least for a visit to the apartments and the Victoria Revealed exhi
Saint Paul's Cathedral Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: The duration of your visit is flexible.However, for the meaningful visit of the awe-inspiring Saint
Windsor Castle Ticket
Duration: The duration of your stay is flexible, but you should plan at least 3 hours to make the most of your