Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour from London Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour from London prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|The combined sightseeing tour of the Windsor Castle, the Stonehenge and Bath takes between 10 and 11||(6785 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour from London
- This convenient sightseeing package combines 3 exceptional destinations into a single service.
- In just one day tour, you will walk the grounds and premises of Windsor Castle, visit the worldwide famous monolithic Stonehenge locality and tour the beautiful UNESCO-listed city of Bath.
- A visit to the Windsor Castle includes a guided tour of the State Apartments and the St. George's Chapel, where several British Monarchs are buried.
- The ancient Stonehenge archaeological Site is one of the most mysterious places on earth, dating back to the Neolithic people.
- No one really known how or why it was built but as you walks around the site youâ€™ll be able to come up with your own ideas.
- Meanwhile the city of Bath is know for its Georgian architecture, and roman ruins.
- For your convenience, you will receive a lunch package included in the price of the tour.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This convenient tour is ideal for everyone wishing to learn more about England, its royalty and see some of the best architectural examples in Great Britain.
Your Experience With Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour from London?
- By joining this tour, you will get to explore three extraordinary destinations near London.
- First, you will take a tour of Windsor Castle, the Queenâ€™s favourite retreat and an immense complex with charming grounds.
- While there, you will have the chance to visit the State Apartments and examine first-class artworks, including paintings of Leonardo da Vinci and Rembrandt.
- Also, pay a visit to St. George's Chapel, one of the most exquisite religious structures in England.
- Youâ€™ll have plenty of opportunities to snap some photos and take a walk around the perimeter of the extraordinary monolithic Stonehenge UNESCO site.
- Learn how Neolithic people used to live.
- Finally, tour Bath, the first city in England that became the site of the UNESCO World Heritage.
- While in Bath, admire the Georgian architecture of one of the most beautiful cities in England.
- Enjoy the complimentary lunch during your trip.
What Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour from London Includes?
- Entrance tickets to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge.
- Return transport by air-conditioned coach.
- A knowledgeable and friendly tour guide.
- Complimentary lunch.
- Sightseeing tour of Bath city centre.
- Windsor Castle
- Bath City
- For experiencing Bath at its best, plan this tour during one of the cityâ€™s many festivals .
Travelers Reviews about Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour from London?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- This tour is highly rated by tourists; it features the 4.5 rate (out of 5) on Get Your Guide and Viator.
- Albeit a few participants in the tour had certain complaints, most people are very satisfied with the organization.
- Also, the guide is highly rated by most reviewers.
- The sightseeing tour is suitable for wheelchair users.
- Both electronic and printed vouchers are valid for this sightseeing tour.
- In the case you have to cancel your reservation, you should receive the full or partial refund depending on the time of cancellation.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Windsor Castle is still in use by the Royal Family therefore it could be closed or with limited access on certain dates.
- You can check for unavailable dates online before booking your tickets.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: the Golden Tours Visitor Centre, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W.
- London Pass Reviews
- Best London Bus Tour
- Which London Airport is Best To Fly
- London City Tours
- London Hop on Hop off
- Best Thames River Cruise
- Free Art Galleries in London
- Harry Potter London Tickets
- Things to Do in London at Night
- London Day Trips
- Best London Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in London
- The Shard Tickets
- Buckingham Palace Tours & Tickets
- Tower of London Tours
- London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
- London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
- London Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in London
London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
Duration: The London Eye makes the full circle in half an hour.
Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets
Duration: 90 minutes
Kew Gardens and Palace Tickets
London Bridge Experience, Tombs Tickets, and Audio Guide
Duration: The tour of the London Tower and Tombs varies, but is around an hour in most cases.
Stonehenge Admission Ticket
Duration: Up to 2 hours.
Stansted Airport to Central London Bus Transfer
Duration: In regular circumstances, the transfer lasts between and hour and 1:30 hours.
Thames River Cruise Hop On Hop Off
Duration: 1 Day
London Zoo Ticket
Duration: You are free to choose how long to stay in the London Zoo.However, plan at least a few hours for a m
Tower of London Ticket with Crown Jewels Exhibition
Warner Bros. Studio Tour with Transfer : Harry Potter
Duration: The tour's duration is approximately 7 hours, with around 4 hours available for you to spend in the
Oxford, Stratford, Cotswolds & Warwick Castle Day-Tour
Duration: This excursion out of the capital of the United Kingdom lasts around 10 hours.