Luxury Paris Day Trip from London Deals
We are comparing Luxury Paris Day Trip from London prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|Trip to Paris and the sightseeing of the city last approximately 14 hours.||(459 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Luxury Paris Day Trip from London
- This excursion will take you from the centre of London to the top sights and attractions of Paris.
- The tour combines round-trip tickets by Eurostar's train, a panoramic sightseeing tour of Paris by bus and a pleasant cruise on the River Seine.
- For the complete experience, the tour adds a lunch at the most scenic restaurant in Paris.
- You’ll have the opportunity to climb the the top level of the Eiffel Tower and see fine collections of art at La Louvre (not included).
- While you get around, you will examine striking architecture of iconic points of interest.
- You will see the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre Museum, and the bridges of Paris during the cruise.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The full-day excursion to Paris is a great day out from London.
- A convenient way for people to see two iconic European cities in 1 day.
Your Experience With Luxury Paris Day Trip from London?
- On this full-day tour, you will travel to Paris, see its top attractions and enjoy some of the city's top-rated activities.
- You will travel by speedy Eurostar's train to the French capital and join a guided tour to travel by coach.
- Relax with a cruise on the River Seine and examine UNESCO-listed landmarks on its riverbanks.
- As you cruise along the Seine, take a closer look at the bridges suspended above the river.
- Visit the Tour Eiffel and enjoy a pleasant lunch with Champagne.
- You will also see the grand architecture of the Louvre Museum, the Orsay Museum, the Triumphal Arch, the Notre Dame Cathedral and some other iconic structures.
- Join an optional guided tour of the Louvre Museum or opt to explore the streets of the City of Lights.
What Luxury Paris Day Trip from London Includes?
- Return Transport by Eurostar train.
- Land transport by air-conditioned coach.
- A Sightseeing tour of the city by coach.
- Priority entry to the Tour Eiffel and a 2-course lunch at the restaurant on the 1st floor.
- Complimentary 1 hour Seine River Cruise.
- International Eurostar Train
- The Eiffel Tower.
- Seine River
- Paris City Centre
- What is it?
- A guided tour to Paris, the capital of France and the "City of Culture."
- An opportunity to enjoy sightseeing in Paris by bus and by boat.
- After the guided tour, the participants could join a tour of the Louvre Museum.
- What You'll Do?
- Tour Paris and see its spectacular attractions.
- Have lunch at the Eiffel Tower.
- Cruise along the Seine and admire Paris' UNESCO-protected riverbanks.
- What it Includes?
- Traveling by Eurostar's trains.
- A 2-course lunch at one of the Eiffel Tower's restaurants.
- The cruise on the Seine River and the city tour by bus.
- What Travelers Say about it?
- A visit to one of the most amazing cities in the world can't be a bad thing, which the reviews of the people that took part in the trip confirm.
- Is it Right for Me?
- Absolutely, the French capital is "culture" and "art" embodied.
- The trip is pleasant and suitable for all ages.
Travelers Reviews about Luxury Paris Day Trip from London?
- This tour to Paris has very high rates on Get Your Guide (5 out of 5) and Viator (4.5 out of 5).
- People who participates in this tour comment that they had a great time while traveling to France and visiting Paris.
- They generally agree that the journey passed quickly and that the guide was very informative and useful for visiting the French Capital.
- The Paris excursion isn't suitable wheelchair users.
- To take part in the excursion, you will need to show either a printed or mobile voucher to the authorized person.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- If booked at least 5 days in advance, you will receive the confirmation immediately.
- For tours booked later, you will receive the confirmation of your reservation within 48 hours.
- In occasions the complimentary lunch will be served on a boatof the Tour Eiffel restaurant.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Join the tour at St. Pancras International Train Station, Le Pain Quotidien coffee shop, by Group desk gate 5.
- London Passes
- Best London Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Which London Airport is Best To Fly
- Best London Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best London Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best London Cruise Tours
- Best Art Musuems in London
- Harry Potter London Tickets
- Things to do in London at Night
- London Day Trips
- Best London Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in London
- The Shard Tickets
- Buckingham Palace Tours & Tickets
- Tower of London Tours
- London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
- London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
- London Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in London
London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
Stansted Airport to Central London Bus Transfer
Duration: In regular circumstances, the transfer lasts between and hour and 1:30 hours.
Oxford, Stratford, Cotswolds & Warwick Castle Day-Tour
Duration: This excursion out of the capital of the United Kingdom lasts around 10 hours.
Tower of London Ticket with Crown Jewels Exhibition
The View from the Shard Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
The Queens Gallery Buckingham Palace
Duration: 60-90 Minutes
London Highlights Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Kew Gardens and Palace Tickets
Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets
Duration: Plan around an hour and a half at least for a visit to the apartments and the Victoria Revealed exhi
Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour from London
Duration: The combined sightseeing tour of the Windsor Castle, the Stonehenge and Bath takes between 10 and 11
Westminster to Greenwich River Thames Cruise Tour
Duration: The duration of a one-way cruise between Westminster and Greenwich is approximately 1 hour.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour with Transfer : Harry Potter
Duration: The tour's duration is approximately 7 hours, with around 4 hours available for you to spend in the