Luxury Paris Day Trip from London Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Luxury Paris Day Trip from London prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Trip to Paris and the sightseeing of the city last approximately 14 hours.||(600 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Luxury Paris Day Trip from London
- This excursion will take you from the centre of London to the top sights and attractions of Paris.
- The tour combines round-trip tickets by Eurostar's train, a panoramic sightseeing tour of Paris by bus and a pleasant cruise on the River Seine.
- For the complete experience, the tour adds a lunch at the most scenic restaurant in Paris.
- Youâ€™ll have the opportunity to climb the the top level of the Eiffel Tower and see fine collections of art at La Louvre (not included).
- While you get around, you will examine striking architecture of iconic points of interest.
- You will see the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre Museum, and the bridges of Paris during the cruise.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The full-day excursion to Paris is a great day out from London.
- A convenient way for people to see two iconic European cities in 1 day.
Your Experience With Luxury Paris Day Trip from London?
- On this full-day tour, you will travel to Paris, see its top attractions and enjoy some of the city's top-rated activities.
- You will travel by speedy Eurostar's train to the French capital and join a guided tour to travel by coach.
- Relax with a cruise on the River Seine and examine UNESCO-listed landmarks on its riverbanks.
- As you cruise along the Seine, take a closer look at the bridges suspended above the river.
- Visit the Tour Eiffel and enjoy a pleasant lunch with Champagne.
- You will also see the grand architecture of the Louvre Museum, the Orsay Museum, the Triumphal Arch, the Notre Dame Cathedral and some other iconic structures.
- Join an optional guided tour of the Louvre Museum or opt to explore the streets of the City of Lights.
What Luxury Paris Day Trip from London Includes?
- Return Transport by Eurostar train.
- Land transport by air-conditioned coach.
- A Sightseeing tour of the city by coach.
- Priority entry to the Tour Eiffel and a 2-course lunch at the restaurant on the 1st floor.
- Complimentary 1 hour Seine River Cruise.
- International Eurostar Train
- The Eiffel Tower.
- Seine River
- Paris City Centre
- What is it?
- A guided tour to Paris, the capital of France and the "City of Culture."
- An opportunity to enjoy sightseeing in Paris by bus and by boat.
- After the guided tour, the participants could join a tour of the Louvre Museum.
- What You'll Do?
- Tour Paris and see its spectacular attractions.
- Have lunch at the Eiffel Tower.
- Cruise along the Seine and admire Paris' UNESCO-protected riverbanks.
- What it Includes?
- Traveling by Eurostar's trains.
- A 2-course lunch at one of the Eiffel Tower's restaurants.
- The cruise on the Seine River and the city tour by bus.
- What Travelers Say about it?
- A visit to one of the most amazing cities in the world can't be a bad thing, which the reviews of the people that took part in the trip confirm.
- Is it Right for Me?
- Absolutely, the French capital is "culture" and "art" embodied.
- The trip is pleasant and suitable for all ages.
Travelers Reviews about Luxury Paris Day Trip from London?
- This tour to Paris has very high rates on Get Your Guide (5 out of 5) and Viator (4.5 out of 5).
- People who participates in this tour comment that they had a great time while traveling to France and visiting Paris.
- They generally agree that the journey passed quickly and that the guide was very informative and useful for visiting the French Capital.
- The Paris excursion isn't suitable wheelchair users.
- To take part in the excursion, you will need to show either a printed or mobile voucher to the authorized person.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- If booked at least 5 days in advance, you will receive the confirmation immediately.
- For tours booked later, you will receive the confirmation of your reservation within 48 hours.
- In occasions the complimentary lunch will be served on a boatof the Tour Eiffel restaurant.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Join the tour at St. Pancras International Train Station, Le Pain Quotidien coffee shop, by Group desk gate 5.
- London Passes
- Best London Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Which London Airport is Best To Fly
- Best London Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best London Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best London Cruise Tours
- Best Art Musuems in London
- Harry Potter London Tickets
- Things to do in London at Night
- London Day Trips
- Best London Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in London
- The Shard Tickets
- Buckingham Palace Tours & Tickets
- Tower of London Tours
- London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
- London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
- London Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in London
Tower of London Ticket with Crown Jewels Exhibition
London Highlights Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets
Duration: Plan around an hour and a half at least for a visit to the apartments and the Victoria Revealed exhi
Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour from London
Duration: The combined sightseeing tour of the Windsor Castle, the Stonehenge and Bath takes between 10 and 11
London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
London Bridge Experience, Tombs Tickets, and Audio Guide
Duration: The tour of the London Tower and Tombs varies, but is around an hour in most cases.
The Original London Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Tour
Duration: The sightseeing tour by bus lasts as long as you choose within 48 hours.
Warner Bros Studio Tour London Making of Harry Potter
Duration: The duration of the round trip and guided tour is approximately 5 hours.
Thames River Cruise Hop On Hop Off
Duration: 1 Day
Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets
Duration: 90 minutes
Saint Paul's Cathedral Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: The duration of your visit is flexible.However, for the meaningful visit of the awe-inspiring Saint