Kew Gardens and Palace Tickets Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Kew Gardens and Palace Tickets prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Kew Gardens and Palace Tickets
- Kew Gardens were founded in the year 1840. Now listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, this incredible open-air botanic museum is one of the most unique places to visit in London.
- A world apart from the polluted streets and noisy roads of Central London, Kew Gardens offer a peaceful retreat for local Londonâ€™s as well as international visitors.
- Inside this whopping 121-hectare garden you can find an over 30,000 varieties of plants as well as a treetop trail suspended 18 metres above the ground, two innovative art galleries, and a Tropical rainforest containing plants from The Americas, Asia, Australia, New Zealand and Africa.
- As if that wasnâ€™t cool enough, the Tropical Rainforest is hosted by the largest Glasshouse of the Victorian era (now a Grade 1 listed building).
- Without a doubt Kew Gardens is one of the most unique UNESCO protected sites in Britain.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Perfect for nature lovers and for people who whoâ€™d like to experience some peace and quiet inside the busy British Capital.
- A perfect place to visit for a family outing, kids can enjoy playing in the fresh air of the botanical gardens and share a picnic or cafÃ© sandwiched.
- Attractions within the Kew Gardens combine nature with art and history so this excursion should please a wide variety of people and personalities.
Your Experience With Kew Gardens and Palace Tickets?
- Take a day away from the London traffic to immerse yourself in the beautiful smells, colours and sights of Kew Gardens.
- Enjoy the novelty of a tropical rainforest filled with exotic plants on the outskirts of a busy city.
- Feel like youâ€™re walking in the midst of a great forest when you visit the gardens Arboretum.
- Walk 18 metres above the ground and take in views of the 121-hectare gardens.
- Soak in the fresh citrus scents of the 10 story Orangery.
- Learn about Kew Gardens on a free walking tour of the site.
- Fast track your entrance with a skip the line entrance ticket and explore the gardens at your own leisure.
What Kew Gardens and Palace Tickets Includes?
- Entrance ticket to Kew Gardens.
- Access to the Treetop Walkway, Kew Palace, Art Galleries, and Gardens Under Glass.
- Free walking tour of the gardens.
- Free map and seasonal guide to Kew Gardens.
- Kew Gardens and Palace.
- Art Galleries: Shirley Sherwood Botanic Gallery and Marianne North Gallery
- Tree Top Walkway.
- Orangery (10 story Pagoda)
- Temperate Gardens.
- We recommend taking a minute to look at your free map and plan a route around the gardens to avoid missing the highlights or having to double back.
Travelers Reviews about Kew Gardens and Palace Tickets?
- Travellers on TripAdvisor have given this attraction and overall 4.5 out of 5-star score.
- On Get your Guide the Kew Gardens has 4.6 out of 5 and on Viator the attraction has a full 5 out of 5-stars from happy visitors.
- Reviews describe the Kew botanic gardens as â€˜a hidden gemâ€™ and â€˜beautifully understated.
- Some comments mention that the queues are a bit confusing but overall reviews are very positive.
- Visitors have also mentioned that Kew Gardens has a good selection of food available in the onsite cafÃ©.
- Kew Gardens are fully wheelchair accessible (including the treetop walkway).
- You will receive confirmations of your booking at the time of purchase (via SMS or email).
- Tickets for this attraction can be printed or brought in electronic form.
- Refund and cancellation policies will depend on the individual tour provider so you should check their website if your plans change.
- You may be entitled to a full or partial refund however this will depend on how far in advance the cancellation is made.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Mobile tickets are accepted so there is no need to print your ticket.
- Key Palace will be closed during the winter months (September to March).
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: you can go directly to the entrance (Lichfield Road) without queueing.
- Address: Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, Richmond TW9 3AB, United Kingdom, London.
- Bus: take line 391 to
- London Pass Reviews
- Best London Bus Tour
- Which London Airport is Best To Fly
- London City Tours
- London Hop on Hop off
- Best Thames River Cruise
- Free Art Galleries in London
- Harry Potter London Tickets
- Things to Do in London at Night
- London Day Trips
- Best London Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in London
- The Shard Tickets
- Buckingham Palace Tours & Tickets
- Tower of London Tours
- London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
- London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
- London Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in London
London Highlights Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour & Transfers
Duration: The duration of the tour is approximately 7 hours.
London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
Stonehenge Admission Ticket
Duration: Up to 2 hours.
Saint Paul's Cathedral Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: The duration of your visit is flexible.However, for the meaningful visit of the awe-inspiring Saint
Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets
Duration: Plan around an hour and a half at least for a visit to the apartments and the Victoria Revealed exhi
London Westminster Abbey Ticket
Duration: Duration of your stay in the Westminster Abbey is flexible, but 2 hours should be enough for the vis
Kew Gardens and Palace Tickets
Stansted Airport to Central London Bus Transfer
Duration: In regular circumstances, the transfer lasts between and hour and 1:30 hours.
Madame Tussauds London and Star Wars Experience Tickets
Duration: You can choose how long to stay in the Madame Tussauds Museum. However, around 3 hours should be suf
London Zoo Ticket
Duration: You are free to choose how long to stay in the London Zoo.However, plan at least a few hours for a m