Chocolate Making Workshop
- An in-depth introduction with the history of chocolate making in the city of Manchester.
- An outstanding experience of tasting different flavors and combinations of 100% pure chocolate.
- An opportunity to take home about 15 handmade chocolates and a giant button packaged in ribbon tied bags.
- Chocolate making workshops, hen parties, team events and individual classes in the centre of Manchester.
- A unique workshop to make you learn the art of cutting, dipping and decorating with chocolate and related products.
What You'll Do:
- Get a chance to create your own giant chocolate button using professional dipping forks with marbled effects.
- Create fresh cream truffles from the scratch, with dark chocolate ganache, milk chocolate fudge and bowls of melted chocolate.
- Get engaged in decorating your truffles using white chocolate flakes, honeycomb and strawberry curls.
- Enjoy a day away from the mundane routine life and immerse yourself into a great culinary experience.
- Taste some delicious chocolates while running through the history of cocoa.
What It Includes:
- This chocolate workshop is run for 2 hours
- This is a group activity of about 30 people in each group
- Wheelchair is accessible at the workshop, if its needed
- Learn the perfect tips from a master chocolatier
- IF you book in advance, you can get free e-vouchers
- This ticket is valid for 12 months from the date of booking
- In case of cancellation, you can claim a refund till 14 days from the booking
- This ticket can be exchanged with any other date through the year - 365 Day Exchange
- It is a very informative cooking workshop in the heart of Manchester, where you get to know the entire journey from beans to chocolate.
- Detailed knowledge sharing by the master chocolatier and a good learning experience.
- This workshop is the best way to learn how to cook with chocolate.
- It is a practical work experience and you get to take varied samples back home and share with your family.
Is It Right:
- If you are a true chocolate lover, you must attend this cooking workshop in Manchester.
- If you like cooking with chocolate, you shouldn't miss this workshop to create a range of delicious chocolate products.
- If you are someone who likes to play around with chocolate, you must avail this workshop and live a world-class cooking experience.
- Read lessRead more