3-Day Tour of the Lake District from Manchester
- A 3 day 2 night tour of the UNESCO world heritage site of Lake District from the city of Manchester.
- Discover the charm of southern Lake District.
- Explore medieval villages like Hawkshed, Tarn Hows and Coniston.
- The tour also takes the guests on a visit to the western Lake District which includes Hardknott Passes Muncaster Castle.
- Go on an adventurous trek to discover the 4000 year old Castlerigg Stone Circle and Grasmere.
What You'll Do:
- Start the tour from the city of Manchester by travelling in a train to Oxenholme.
- It is a 3 day and 2 nights tour of the Lake District, where along with accommodation, breakfast is also provided.
- After reaching Oxenholme, the professional guides provided, greet the guests and take them to their hotel in a mini air conditioned coach.
- Check in your hotel and spend the afternoon exploring the medieval villages in Southern Lake District like Hawkshead, Tarn Hows and Canniston.
- Take a tour of Muncaster Castle in the western Lake District area.
- Also visit the market town of Keswick and the 4000 years old Castlerigg Stone Circle as well as Grasmere.
- Return back to Oxenhole station after your 3 day tour.
What It Includes:
- The tour includes 2 nights free stay including breakfast in a 4 star hotel or in any Airbnb of the guest's choice.
- The tour of Ten Lakes is a part of the package.
- The high adventure tour also includes the heritage train ride.
- It also includes breakfast for all the three days.
- Return train tickets from Manchester Piccadilly Station.
- This is an excellent family tour.
- Individual attention is given by the professional guides because of the small number of members in the tour.
Is It Right:
- A great tour to experience the UNESCO world heritage site.
- A paradise for adventure and nature lovers.
- Read lessRead more