LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester
1 to 3 hours
- An ideal outing for children at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre in Manchester's in Trafford Centre.
- You can enjoy indoor based activities in the midst of innumerable building blocks that are specifically designed to the height of an average child.
- The activity transports you to a different world with 4D Cinema, Kingdom Quest Laser Ride, Merlin's Apprentice Ride, LEGO City: Forest Pursuit Driving School and many more.
- Visit buggy parks and a LEGO cafe to have a memorable family time.
What You'll Do:
- Embark on a top-secret space mission and get awarded with an astronomical badge of honour on completion.
- Discover interesting outer space landscaped, make your own mission base, command and control the base and launch the rockets, designed and made by you, into the space.
- Explore the playground for ninjas at the Ninjago City adventure and the miniature city at MINILAND.
- You can add on to your Lego collection by picking up the uniquely coloured pieces in the largest LEGO shop at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre. You can also dig in your teeth into some yummy delights at LEGO Cafe.
What It Includes:
- The trip fare is inclusive of entry/admission tickets.
- You get an access to the centres rides, attractions and Space Mission experience.
- The activity is offered for a maximum of 3 hours.
- Park your car safely in the complimentary car parking at Barton Square.
- The activity is conducted in English.
- A traveller felt that the trip was an enjoyable and the kids were busy with Space Mission and building new things.
- A traveller highly recommends this trip as his children could build various things and they could get them home, of course on payment.
- Another lady wrote that her grandchildren had a fun time as the place had a variety of activities.
Is It Right:
- A perfect outing for children as it is designed for ages 3-10 years.
- Parents of children whose age is less than 3 years need not buy tickets for the child.
- People with mobility restrictions and infants can also participate as wheelchairs and prams are allowed.
- Read lessRead more