Private Manchester Ghost Tour: Haunted City Center Exploration Game
1 hour 30 minutes
- A spine-chilling visit to the famous haunted streets, villas, and squares of Manchester with the help of your smartphone.
- The activity is a thrilling way to know about the horror stories of the people who resided once.
- Solve clues to find your way and reach the next destination.
- Discover the stories of Manchester Cathedral, Palace Theatre, Albert Square, and more.
What You'll Do:
- The hair-rising journey starts at Popular Hall. Know more about the Albert Hall and the main Manchester Hall.
- Reach the landmark canal of the city Rochdale Canal and get to know about Manchester Cathedral.
- At the Chatham's Library you will know more about the place and you have to solve a puzzle to reach the next destination.
- Similarly at the Albert Square you have to solve a puzzle, find directions and reach Royal Exchange Theatre.
What It Includes:
- The activity fare includes access to the quest within the app.
- You would be provided customer support during the game.
- The activity is conducted only in English.
- Since it is a private tour only your group participates.
- Ensure to get a confirmation at the time of booking.
- A traveller really enjoyed the activity and wrote that his group had a great time.
- Individuals can get to see a different side of the Manchester City.
- The activity is highly recommended by someone who saw beautiful places and had a great tourist experience.
Is It Right:
- People with mobility impairment should refrain. However strollers are allowed.
- The activity is ideal for people looking out for adventure, thrill, treasure hunt and outdoor escape game all rolled into one.
- People with service pets can enjoy this activity.
- Read lessRead more