Milan Pass Including Duomo Terraces and La Scala
- This is a 48-hour pass tour to Milan's finest attractions such as the famous Duomo where you can get inside or stand on its grand Terraces.
- If you upgrade, you will have the chance to avail the hop on, hop off tour through free public transport.
- Availing this pass will also entitle you to have a private guided tour within Milan.
What You'll Do:
- First is to get your pass at the Milan Visitor Center together with the coupon book, city map, and guide book.
- Then you can proceed right away to Duomo using the fast-track lane as part of the perks of this pass.
- You can explore other top Milan attractions such as the La Scala Theater and Museum, and San Siro stadium.
What It Includes:
- You will be entitled to free Milan 48-hour pass
- Upon issuance of ticket, you will also receive guidebook, coupon book, and city map.
- You will be accompanied by private tour guide.
- Free admission to Duomo and other top attractions.
- This pass enabled visitors to do so much putting value to what they spent for the price of the ticket.
- Well versed tour guide will welcome you. You will appreciate Milan because of their stories.
Is It Right:
- This tour pass is great for people who are big fan of huge museums.
- If you want to have a glimpse of Milan's rich past, this tour pass is something you must avail.
- Read lessRead more