Milan: Brera Art Gallery Entrance Ticket Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Milan: Brera Art Gallery Entrance Ticket prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Around two hours||(5 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Milan: Brera Art Gallery Entrance Ticket
- Brera Art Gallery is one of the leading art galleries in Italy and Europe.
- It exhibits paintings and sculptures of various leading Italian and Flemish artists that span the period from the Middle Ages to the recent past.
- Some highlights of the Brera Art Gallery are "The Kiss," "The Marriage of the Virgin" and "Virgin and Child."
- Besides Raphael, Hayez and Bellini, the authors of the aforementioned paintings, the art venue exhibits works of art by Tintoretto, Tizian, Caravaggio, Rubens and Rembrandt among other renowned artists.
- The ticket with the scheduled entry allows its holders to bypass lines at the museum's entrance.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A visit to the Brera Art Gallery is a must-do activity for devotees of European art.
- Italian and Flemish art enthusiasts in particular should pay a visit to the Brera.
Your Experience With Milan: Brera Art Gallery Entrance Ticket?
- Breeze past the lines at the Brera Art Gallery with your ticket with the scheduled entrance.
- Examine works of art by many leading European artists from the 13th to the 20th century.
- See masterpieces of Italian and Flemish painters and sculptors, including Raphael's "The Marriage of the Virgin" and Hayez's "The Kiss."
- Among other maestros, you will see masterpieces of Rembrandt, Rubens, Tizian, Veronese, Caravaggio and Tintoreto.
- Walk the premises of the former convent of the Humiliati order.
- Immerse yourself into the Italian Romanticism.
What Milan: Brera Art Gallery Entrance Ticket Includes?
- Ticket with the reserved entrance
- Access to permanent and temporary exhibition of the Brera Art Gallery
- When visiting the Brera, don't miss its botanic garden, established in the second half of the 18th century by Empress Maria Theresa.
- Restoration Laboratory is another noteworthy attraction of the Brera Art Gallery.
Travelers Reviews about Milan: Brera Art Gallery Entrance Ticket?
- Travelers agree for the most part that the Brera Art Gallery has an interesting and noteworthy art collection.
- Some comments indicate that the location of the art venue should be better advertised, but admiring the collection is worth this small inconvenience.
- The reviews further indicate that the art collection is rich, spanning the period of several centuries.
- Travelers who booked this skip-the-line ticket underline its high value.
- A number of visitors stated that the Brera is among a few finest art galleries they ever visited.
Brera is a wheelchair-friendly venue
You can present a paper or electronic voucher to gain the entrance to the art gallery. All purchases are final and no refund is granted for cancellations.
Things to Consider Before You Go
Address / Pick up Location
28 Via Brera, Milan
- Milan City Pass
- Which Milan Airport is Best To Fly
- Milan City Tours
- Milan Last Supper Facts
- Milan Art Galleries
- Milan Bus Tours
- Milan To Lake Como Day Trip
- Milan To Cinque Terre Day Trip
- Milan To St. Moritz Day Trip
- Milan To Verona Day Trip
- Milan To Venice Day Trip
- Milan Day Trips
- Milan Cathedral Guide
- Milan Duomo Rooftop Tickets
- Milan Duomo Tickets
- Skip the line Last Supper
- Milan Hop on Hop off
- Leonardo Da Vinci Museum Milan Tickets
- Milan Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Milan
Cinque Terre Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 13 Hours
Lake Como Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 10 hours
Skip the Line Last Supper and Milan Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Casa Milan Museum Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
La Scala Theater and Milan Museum Tour
Duration: 1 Hour
Milan Segway Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Milan History ¬†and The Last Supper Tour Half-Day
Duration: 3 Hours
Leonardo3 - The World of Leonardo Museum Entrance Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid for one day, and most travelers spend between an hour and two at the museum.