Skip the line Milan Duomo Tour with Rooftop Access Deals
We are comparing Skip the line Milan Duomo Tour with Rooftop Access prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|1 Hour||(81 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Skip the line Milan Duomo Tour with Rooftop Access
- Meet at the entrance to Milan's most famous building, Duomo Cathedral, an architectural masterpiece which took a total of 600 years to construct.
- After skipping the line you will be introduced to your knowledgeable guide who will be happy to share all the historical facts and fun fairy tales behind the cathedral.
- Your 1-hour tour will take you to Duomo's magical rooftop terraces so don't leave home without a fully charged camera because, whether you choose to visit during the day, or take the tour in the romantic twilight, the city views are something very special.
- Your guide will fill you in the origins of the cathedrals tall spires, looming gargoyles and marble statues. You'll also have some time to pose for photos under the glittering golden sculpture known as La Madonnina before returning down a narrow staircase and to the cathedral entrance for views of Duomo's elaborate facade.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- For anyone who wants to visit one of Milan's most popular attractions.
- Convenient for people on a tight time scale.
- This tour will be interesting for people who like art, history, religion and panoramic city views.
- A family friendly tour.
Your Experience With Skip the line Milan Duomo Tour with Rooftop Access?
- Save time with this Skip the Line entrance ticket to Duomo Cathedral and it's stunning rooftop terrace.
- Enjoy spectacular views of the city centre, by daylight or illuminated in the evening.
- Take a guided tour of Milan Duomo with an expert, English speaking guide and learn about this iconic building.
What Skip the line Milan Duomo Tour with Rooftop Access Includes?
- Fast track entrance to Milan Duomo and Terraces.
- Professional English Speaking Guide.
- Headsets if groups are larger than 6 people.
- Discounts are available with a Milan Sightseeing City Pass. A good option if you plan to visit other popular Milan attractions. http://www.tripindicator.com/city-pass-milan/compare-milan-pass-vs-visitalia-card-vs-milano-card.html
Travelers Reviews about Skip the line Milan Duomo Tour with Rooftop Access?
- This tour ticket has a 4.4-star rating on Get Your Guide.
- It has a 4.5-star rating on TripAdvisor.
- Travellers also gave the tour 4.5-stars on Viator.
- Comments agree that skip the line is essential during the summer season.
- Travellers also say that tour guides are knowledgeable and the cathedral is charming.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Please cancel at least 7 days in advance for a full refund and 3-5 days in advance for a 50% refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- In the event of severe weather Duomo's terraces may be closed for safety.
- Clothing: You must have shoulders and knees covered to enter the cathedral, please wear comfortable, flat footwear (ideally trainers as stairs can be slippery), a sunhat and water for hot days and a waterproof jacket for wet and windy days.
- There are no toilets on site.
- There may be a short wait for the elevator to terraces 1st level.
Address / Pick up Location
- Duomo Entrance: Piazza del Duomo No. 4, 20122 Milano.
- Milan City Pass
- Which Milan Airport is Best To Fly
- Milan City Tours
- Milan Last Supper Facts
- Milan Art Galleries
- Milan Bus Tours
- Milan To Lake Como Day Trip
- Milan To Cinque Terre Day Trip
- Milan To St. Moritz Day Trip
- Milan To Verona Day Trip
- Milan To Venice Day Trip
- Milan Day Trips
- Milan Cathedral Guide
- Milan Duomo Rooftop Tickets
- Milan Duomo Tickets
- Skip the line Last Supper
- Milan Hop on Hop off
- Leonardo Da Vinci Museum Milan Tickets
- Milan Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Milan
Bernina Express and St.Moritz Day Tour from Milan
Duration: 12.5 Hours
Lake Como Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 10 hours
Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour
Duration: Approximately three hours
Milan Wine Tasting Experience
Duration: 1.5 Hours
La Scala Theater and Milan Museum Tour
Duration: 1 Hour
Milan Cathedral and Rooftop Ticket
From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour
Duration: About 10 hours
San Siro Stadium and Casa Milan Museum and Hop On Hop Off Bus
Duration: 4.5 Hours
Verona & Lake Garda Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 12 hours
Milan Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour, Map,
Duration: 24 or 48 Hours
Serravalle Designer Outlet Shopping Tour from Milan
Duration: 8 Hours