Munich City Sightseeing Bus Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Munich City Sightseeing Bus Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1 or 3 Days||(1984 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Munich City Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Welcome to Munich and welcome to its famous big red open top city sightseeing bus.
- With a 1 or 2 day pass this iconic mode of transport you'll be able to explore the city of Munich at your own pace and visit all the attractions on your personalised list.
- With a choice of 3 separate lines and over 13 stops across the city, each of which is located within a short walk of at least one of Munich's top attractions, so there's sure to be something to please every visitor.
- The best part is that the pass is so easy to use, simply pick up your ticket from a Hop-On Hop-Off stop and scan it each time you board the bus. No confusing ticket machines and no messing about with change.
- Onboard have to option to learn about the Bavarian Capital from a multilingual audio guide, check out the nearby sights and attraction with free onboard Wi-Fi, or, sit back and enjoy panoramic views as you cruise through the city of Munich.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Hop-On Hop-off buses are ideal for independent travellers who prefer to see the city without an organised tour or tour guide.
- The 1 and 2-day tickets are excellent value for visitors travelling on a budget.
- Perfect for families with young children, disabled visitors, or individuals to travel the city with ease.
Your Experience With Munich City Sightseeing Bus Tour?
- Travel the city in style on the iconic open top double decker sightseeing bus.
- Enjoy a flexible city sightseeing tour which lets you choose your own itinerary.
- Hop-On or Hop-off at any of the marked stops across the city of Munich.
- Hear the history and stories of Munich from a free onboard audio guide.
What Munich City Sightseeing Bus Tour Includes?
- Unlimited access to all Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing buses for 1 or 2 days (depending which is selected.
- Onboard headphones and audio guide in: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Norwegian, Danish, and Swedish.
- Free onboard Wi-Fi.
- Grand Line: Central Station â€“ Pinakothenken â€“ Odeon Square â€“ Ice Wave â€“ Marien Square â€“ Max Joseph Square â€“ Karl Square â€“ Nymphenburg Palace â€“ BMW World â€“ Olympic Park/Aquarium/shuttle stop for Allianz Arena â€“ English Garden.
- Circle Line Central Station - Pinakotheken â€“ Hofbrauhaus â€“ National Theatre â€“ Marien Square.
- Shuttle: Nymphenburg Palace â€“ Olympic Park â€“ Allianz Arena. (April to October).
Comparison of Best Munich Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Tours
Unbiased comparison of Munich's Best Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tours operators(Grand Hop-On Hop-Off Double-Decker Gray Line vs Munich Sightseeing Bus Tours) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations about Munich sightseeing tours which helps you choosing Best Munich Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check comparison of Best Munich Sightseeing Bus Tours
- Some museums will be closed on Sundays so plan your activities with this in mind.
- There are many free attractions across the city which you can reach with Hop-On Hop-Off city buses including the Church of our Lady, English Garden, and Glockenspiel. Best Free Munich Attractions
Travelers Reviews about Munich City Sightseeing Bus Tour?
- Hop-On Hop-Off city sightseeing buses are very popular across most of Central Europe, Munich Hop-On Hop-Off bus tours have an overall rating of 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor which is reputable travel sight.
- Travellers say that the 1 or 2-day pass is good for orientating yourself in the city and for getting to a lot of attractions.
- Negative comment have referred to buses turning up late, however, this seems to be rare.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Printed or mobile vouchers are accepted.
- Exchange your voucher for your 1 or 2-day pass at any of the marked Hop-On Hop-Off bus stops.
- Cancellation policy will depend on which supplier your ticket was purchased from.
- Get Your Guide will issue full refunds up to 24 hours in advance and Viator will issue full refunds up to 7 days in advance with partial of full ticket price reduced if the cancellation is made less than 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The Grand Circle bus line is only available in German or English.
- From April to October the Grand Circle will include a shuttle to the Allianz Arena.
- Each circuit takes approximately 1 hour.
- The starting point for each tour is outside Munich Central Station but you can hop on at any stop across the city.
Address / Pick up Location
- Join any Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing bus at any of the marked city stops.
- Best Munich Tours
- Munich Hop on Hop off
- Free Things to do in Munich
- Best Munich Day Trips
- Best Munich Walking Tours
- Best Munich Food Tours
- Best Munich Bike Tours
- Cheap Munich Airport Transfers
- Best Munich Bus Tours
- Munich Attractions Maps
- Munich To Neuschwanstein Castle Trip
- Munich to Salzburg Day Trip
- Dachau Concentration Camp from Munich
- Neuschwanstein & Linderhof Castles From Munich
- Bavarian Beer and Food Evening Tour from Munich
- Munich to Berchtesgaden & Eagle's Nest Day Tour
- Munich City Card
- Munich Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Munich
FC Bayern Munich Football Stadium tour and Allianz Arena
Duration: 4 Hours
Bavarian Beer and Food Evening Tour from Munich
Duration: 3 Hours
Munich to Regensburg Guided Day Trip
Duration: 10 hours
Hitler and the Third Reich Munich Walking Tour
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Berchtesgaden and Eagle's Nest Day Tour from Munich
Duration: 10 Hours
Munich Segway Tour
Duration: Between 2:30 and 3 hours
Neuschwanstein Castle Day Trip from Munich
Duration: 10 hours
Romantic Road, Rothenburg and Harburg Day Tour
Duration: 10.5 Hours