Tip of Manhattan Bike Tour
- The trip is a 3-hours guided bike tour around the "Big Apple.
- Explore New York city's oldest neighbourhoods while cruising through Lower Manhattan or Downtown Manhattan.
- The tour gives you an insight into the growth and development and the ever-changing diversity of the city.
- It is a trip to understand and appreciate historical growth through the hard labours of man.
What You'll Do:
- Commence your journey to the roots of NYC and stop over soak in the unique culture of Chinatown. A ride through Lower East Side will give you a glimpse of varied ethnic culture.
- Peddle your way through SoHo the hub of boutique and trendy shops and cafes. The cast-iron facade and cobbled streets will definitely transport you to high-end fashion arena.
- Take a break at Greenwich village to understand the change from past bohemian culture to the urbane present and resume your journey towards New York Harbour to see 9/11 memorial, Battery Park City and Harbour views of Lady Liberty.
- The last leg of the trip is a casual ride to see New York Stock Exchange, Federal Hall and Wall Street Bull.
What It Includes:
- The tour fare is inclusive of bicycle rental.
- You get complimentary bottled water.
- The tour is guided by a well versed and licensed local guide.
- You can enjoy the trip for 3-hours.
- Taking safety guidelines seriously, the tour offers complimentary helmets.
- The tour guide had an excellent knowledge about the history and the geography of the city, as stated by a traveller.
- The tour guide was also open to customising the tour, a traveller said.
- Bikes were in good condition as per a traveller.
Is It Right:
- The tour is right for anybody not carrying large luggage/bags.
- Anybody above 13 years of age can enjoy the tour.
- The tour is considered ideal for people with moderate physical fitness level.
- Read lessRead more